My bi-polar spin on Snake Oil

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
No idea if this will taste any good yet, just mixed up a sample, but since it felt like the numbers "spoke" to me, thought I'd share if anyone like crazy flavors :D

upload_2015-3-24_21-42-29.pngupload_2015-3-24_21-42-29.png

looks good i have not tried it with raspberry and will give it a go.

No idea if this will taste any good yet, just mixed up a sample, but since it felt like the numbers "spoke" to me, thought I'd share if anyone like crazy flavors :D

View attachment 23674View attachment 23674
Hey bud, looks good, let us know what you think of the taste afterwards, curious on how distict the raspberry comes out as I know the TFA Pear is a very strong extract. Like the 6mg nic aswell, right on my lvl of preference atm....good stuff mate.

I was told that Raspberry is a weak flavoring and needs lots of steep time, so I hope I got the ratio right, lol. I remember trying out Shaun's snake oil clone, and it was awesome, except to my taste buds the pear was a bit too much and gave it a bit of a sour, tatty taste. The sour taste was good, but not in pear flavor, lol. That's why I thought of the raspberry might work. Wonder if there is a gooseberry flavor..... :D

I was told that Raspberry is a weak flavoring and needs lots of steep time, so I hope I got the ratio right, lol. I remember trying out Shaun's snake oil clone, and it was awesome, except to my taste buds the pear was a bit too much and gave it a bit of a sour, tatty taste. The sour taste was good, but not in pear flavor, lol. That's why I thought of the raspberry might work. Wonder if there is a gooseberry flavor..... :D
That is one problem eh, I blend, then yea it's vapable...after one day on the heating pad BOOM! so bit difficult to compare the new blends with the steeped ones, when all is steeped i'll find tha sweet spot. I'm kinda thinkin the sour makes my apple sweeter, also smoother, might have to try a citric additive. The lemon Shaun gave me blew my mind, great great blend.

Ok so.... What is Snake Oil?

there are 2 different snake oils. one is by TMAX and the other is seduce if i remember correctly

the basics are : pear, coconut extra and bavarian cream

but some recipes have Quince, EM, MA or citric acid......

Personally I can't stand the taste of anise in "tobacco". Although liquorices is fine to eat......

Personally I can't stand the taste of anise in "tobacco". Although liquorices is fine to eat......
which juices that you have tried contain anise?

I am getting tired of all these fruity sensations and want to try some different flavours.
I'm even considering getting some whirling dervish angain just for some spice in my life...

No juices tried yet, but in pipe tobacco I hated it. Just wasn't for me.

No juices tried yet, but in pipe tobacco I hated it. Just wasn't for me.

Just tried my Bi-polar Snake Oil after about 20 hours at 30 degC steeping. Running a dual coil 0.5ohm coil build in my clone Plume Veil.... Freakin' awesome! Just love it to bits! After afew more days of steeping this could easily be my ADV :D

Now I just need to learn howto drip without looking like an amateur :D :D :D

i gave this a go but used dulce de leche in place of bavarian cream. turned out really good

i gave this a go but used dulce de leche in place of bavarian cream. turned out really good

For a while there I was afraid I might be vain for thinking it tastes good :D
Don't know the Dulce de Leche flavor.... Will keep it in mind, thanks.

For a while there I was afraid I might be vain for thinking it tastes good :D
that's what diy is for. you don't have to make juice that's good for others and as long as you like it its all good :--P.
try swapping out the pear with some apple you might also enjoy that one

Back