New Vape Advice!!

I haven't tried Bloody Sunday, but Crusty Custard is delicious!

Interestingly enough the first two juices I bought was a Voodoo Juice (Gravestone I think it was called) and Complex Chaos (Crusty Custard). I'm a sucker for good branding! :-D

Wishing you the best for your vape journey!

You and me both! :CHUKKLING: Good branding does indeed influence my juice purchases!

So received my alien kit! problem is i haven't been able to try it yet...;(

My batteries have been sitting for quite some time.. not sure if they don't have enough power to fire up the device... I don't have a charger to check as i only charge through the device.

So what would you be your best suggestion as to what batteries to get for the alien? Will invest in a charger as well, maybe my existing batteries are still okay!

Thanks for all the feedback and advice everyone!! I have pulled the trigger on the alien 220w kit paired with a bottle of voodoo juice - bloody sunday & complex chaos crusty custard! couldn't afford spares right now so hopefully the two supplied coils last long enough! Next i'll probably upgrade to the big baby beast and a standalone battery charger.

Good move bro... You will not be disappointed.

So received my alien kit! problem is i haven't been able to try it yet...;(

My batteries have been sitting for quite some time.. not sure if they don't have enough power to fire up the device... I don't have a charger to check as i only charge through the device.

So what would you be your best suggestion as to what batteries to get for the alien? Will invest in a charger as well, maybe my existing batteries are still okay!

Put the batteries the correct way in the device. The screen should flash the version of software its running. Plug it in to ur pc or wall outlet via the supplied micro usb cable. Click the fire button 5 times fast in succession and it should fire up within a couple of seconds. It will ask you if its a new coil or old coil... select the up arrow to confirm its a new coil and you should be vape ready. Keep in mind you need to prime your coils to get the best out of them

Put the batteries the correct way in the device. The screen should flash the version of software its running. Plug it in to ur pc or wall outlet via the supplied micro usb cable. Click the fire button 5 times fast in succession and it should fire up within a couple of seconds. It will ask you if its a new coil or old coil... select the up arrow to confirm its a new coil and you should be vape ready. Keep in mind you need to prime your coils to get the best out of them

They were definitely inserted the correct way... Problem is the batteries i have haven't been used in months, i think they have drained. nothing happens on the device when inserted.

Not even while plugged in via the usb cable.

So my question was for recommendations / suggestions on new batteries. And how can i tell if my existing batteries are still okay!

They were definitely inserted the correct way... Problem is the batteries i have haven't been used in months, i think they have drained. nothing happens on the device when inserted.

Not even while plugged in via the usb cable.

So my question was for recommendations / suggestions on new batteries. And how can i tell if my existing batteries are still okay!

LG brown choc's always work great for the regulated mods and to answer your second question, try them in a friends device to see if they work or go to local B&M and ask them to put it in an external charger.

Some external chargers have a battery doctor function which may be able to resuscitate a severely drained battery. It does take quite some time for the process to complete though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

@Shaun checkout vape-sa classifieds and vape traders durban (saw the PMB on your profile and maybe you visit durban) on facebook for buying and selling mods. saw loads of alien kits on there but i personally always prefer new mods and don't mind second hand tanks etc

@Shaun checkout vape-sa classifieds and vape traders durban (saw the PMB on your profile and maybe you visit durban) on facebook for buying and selling mods. saw loads of alien kits on there but i personally always prefer new mods and don't mind second hand tanks etc

Already bought the mod! now looking for batteries! Thanks for the input though.

Just an update, i ended up buying 2 samsung 30Qs along with a dedicated charger only to discover there was absolutely nothing wrong with my batteries... Finally got the vendor to collect the faulty alien device yesterday. What a long and painful journey to an upgrade...:punch:

I also just recently purchased the Alien kit, my upgrade after 1 week with an Ijust S. The TFV8 only holds 2ml, I found it to be a problem constantly filling it, also the tiny filling hole was sometimes an issue with air lock as I work on the road. Yesterday I purchased the Troll RTA and I'm amazed at how much flavour I've been missing out on with the TFV8. So that's my 2c, great mod but you'll love it even more with a better tank.

To conclude this thread, Finally have a working device! Smoked my last cig last Sunday and officially smoke free for 7d 15h:D Lets hope i can keep it up!!!

To conclude this thread, Finally have a working device! Smoked my last cig last Sunday and officially smoke free for 7d 15h:D Lets hope i can keep it up!!!
Great stuff! You have done the hard yards. Your taste buds should start coming back with a vengeance soon. Enjoy.

Back