New Version Of Our Forum

yeah the one scroll up to view latest reply is a pita

lucky for me i have a short nickname, so my full name shows :D

I like it so far, thank you.

The "New Posts" list is now very big fonts, which makes for a lot of scrolling.

Ah, see my browser was at 110 %, so not that big in the font department as I thought - my bad:oops:.

Hi @Gizmo
Great that you are always making improvements. Well done!

I preferred the previous font to this one
I found it easier to read with the serifs

Maybe its just me and I will get used to this one over time...

Change is never easy on my eyes ;-)

when clicking the back button, it defaults to the middle of the home page- where the shoutbox is

Hi @Gizmo

I noticed that members' locations are not appearing under their avatars

When I open a new post the blue bar is over part of the message and I need to scroll up a bit to se the last message.

Any issues please let me know. As for the ipad issue, I will investigate.

It seems to be better now on the ipad. I think my browser just needed to cache the new page. But it takes longer to load now, as if the CSS or Scripts are taking long to load. most content shows up, just the avatar pics, and some buttons like the 'like, agree' button bar loads way later. And takes very long to post replies.

Gizmo get some member with Paint Shop skills to make you a banner .. ECIGS SA .. Here we do it in the clouds

It works fine on tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Is not cool on iphone or ipad . Actually look really messy

Is not cool on iphone or ipad . Actually look really messy

I am aware of that, just need to make the banners responsive. I will get that working before the end of next week.

Other than the banners, it looks good on the iphone. Also seems much faster.

Give the man some time to get the kinks worked out guys! It's one thing to point out the issues, but lets at least wait until it's complete before we criticise ;)

Back