Newbie Juice-meister

Final update - tried the last flavour I had, and the others that had steeped a bit. Firstly, the flavour:
  • Blueberry: this was a bit weird, but I have had this happen previously; I didn't like it at first, was a bit better the second time, and now with about 20% Menthol I go through a tank in less than 2 hours. The flavour was immediately familiar but unidentifiable, maybe some sweet from my childhood? My wife suggested purple 'Sparkles', but I don't recall these. Nice fresh flavour, and mixes really well with Menthol - it's a toss-up as to whether this or Litchi/Menthol goes in my second tank each day.
The other juices did not get noticeably stronger after more time (the oldest being 2 weeks) so I will use the same percentage flavour again. In fact, I have some Blueberry/Menthol from my second batch in my tank at the moment :cool:

To anyone with a passing interest in Menthol - you really should try the VM version. I haven't tried a lot of varieties, but take @Rob Fisher's word for it, it's really good! I like to mix it with other juices, and it goes very well with Litchi and Blueberry. One of my staff (who is an occasional smoker) couldn't put the Litchi/Menthol down after trying it, with exclamations of 'Wow' and 'Mmm' between puffs.

Time to order some more!

couldn't put the Litchi/Menthol down after trying it, with exclamations of 'Wow' and 'Mmm' between puffs.

VM Menthol Ice added to a lot of other juices really enhances things... my favorites are Litchi, Coffee, Pineapple and I'm sure plenty of others that I still need to try!

Can someone please link me to Vapour Mountain's Starter Kit, I can't seem to find it on their website?

Hi @Rob Fisher

On the first page of this thread there is a juice starter kit from VM - can't find on the website? Do they no longer sell them perhaps?

x1887-9b2cd658d767ea36889ab011ae184434.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RgZEJrNUNM.jpg

You will need to ask @Oupa or drop him an email, details should be on the webpage. I don't think he has gotten around to loading kits and concentrates yet.

Hi @Rob Fisher

On the first page of this thread there is a juice starter kit from VM - can't find on the website? Do they no longer sell them perhaps?

x1887-9b2cd658d767ea36889ab011ae184434.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RgZEJrNUNM.jpg

Hi @Wesley
I'm pretty confident they still sell these
But just to emphasise, these are DIY starter kits for mixing your own juices.
They are not ready made, ready to vape juices...

Hi @Silver

I know, thinking about starting to create my own - I've been using ready made juices and mixing them but want to try this out and hopefully find that perfect mix...

And also it's something to do to distract me from the stinky cravings!

Ok, all the best

Let us know if you find that perfect mix!

Remember there are also good concentrates to choose from at SkyBlue (@Derick) and ValleyVapour (@drew)

Back