Newbie(s) And Mech Mods - Nemesis Clones Vs Astro/ Sentinels

I'm so loving the Neme... I'm firing the Russian 91 on it and it's justn awesome... A heavenly vape especially with Heathers Heavenly juice in the tank... Magnifique:D

Reo seems the bomb, I am especially intruiged by the fact that people have +4yr old ones. That's actually reasonable per year but intitial outlay is still semi off putting./
Yip, Reos are very durable and probably the longest surviving mechanical mod in its original version on the market. The sub-ohm kits now to be released will be the very first substantial change to the Reo. I still want to see anyone keeping an electronic mod for four years.

Have to add here that my Tobeco R91% is my daily tank. The biggest drawback is that the tank is too big, a fully filled lasts me a full 48hours. Sometimes that gets boring. The fill hole threading was poor or I was poor at preventing cross threading. Even with that, if leaking occurs its negligible.

Strangely, I get better flavour or as good as Igo-L but less vapour :confused:. I guess that's why you will never find a 'Made in China Franchise' LOL!

Hi @SunRam

Dont get me wrong, I do like my Kayfun 3.1 clone. Its just that it highlights the dangers of buying a clone and expecting Nirvana. You could get lucky or you may have problems.

I do concede that often it can be down to user error since it is quite a tricky thing to set up correctly.

Perhaps we need one or two Kayfun gurus to start a Kayfun focused advice thread ;-)

Back