Newbie's Amusing Confusion

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
My e-toothbrush keeps switching off. Why? To use it, I must press and release the button. However, when using my vape-pen, I must press and hold the button. Since I spend more time over the course of the day vaping than brushing teeth, the latter has become an automatic modus operandi. Say no more...

Brush your teeth more and vape less. You could end up enjoying vaping too much, and your teeth could look like this :

uyntitled.png

Balance is what it's all about.

Brush your teeth more and vape less. You could end up enjoying vaping too much, and your teeth could look like this :

View attachment 108821

Balance is what it's all about.
Seriously????? Is that what vaping does to one's teeth???? I've Googled it and I found a few articles which state that nicotine causes gum recession. However, that would be the case whether you're vaping or smoking. I haven't found any article which address the oral safety of zero nic. Nor have I found anything that mentions discolouration of the teeth. I'm going to start a new thread about this.

Last edited:
Seriously????? Is that what vaping does to one's teeth???? I've Googled it and I found a few articles which state that nicotine causes gum recession. However, that would be the case whether you're vaping or smoking. I haven't found any article which address the oral safety of zero nic. Nor have I found anything that mentions discolouration of the teeth. I'm going to start a new thread about this.

I don't think vaping causes major discolouration of teeth

How much do you already smoke vape pen? Let’s say I took a break after smoking a whole year. Then I went to IQOS, then again took a break, and then I went back to my place and decided to buy vapor pen.
Now I smoke it for about half a year, until I noticed that pressing the button would become a special habit for me. Yes, I constantly press the button before starting to smoke, but numbness, while there is no particular addiction. And by the way, yes, vaping is not as bad for teeth as cigarettes are, so I think everything will be okay with them, because you smoke not Nekotin!;)

I have an experienced life hack, try a regular brush, not an electric one :)

How much do you already smoke vape pen? Let’s say I took a break after smoking a whole year. Then I went to IQOS, then again took a break, and then I went back to my place and decided to buy vapor pen.
Now I smoke it for about half a year, until I noticed that pressing the button would become a special habit for me. Yes, I constantly press the button before starting to smoke, but numbness, while there is no particular addiction. And by the way, yes, vaping is not as bad for teeth as cigarettes are, so I think everything will be okay with them, because you smoke not Nekotin!;)

I have an experienced life hack, try a regular brush, not an electric one :)

You don't smoke a vape pen, you vape it. Smoking is lighting a cigarette and smoking it. We don't do that here. We're civilized. :p

One of my previous devices, can't remember which, had the function that it went to sleep if not used, so you would need to click it three times to switch it on again. During the time using that device I found myself clicking my electric toothbrush three times, my phone, and a few other things. So you're not alone @Hooked :)

Back