noisy cricket v2

Mogamat Shaakir Majiet

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Put my batterys in and vape got warm so took batts out then one wrap was broken and now my series plate doesn't want to work and switched to parallel mode and it worked when battery was flat took it out to put on charge and only one was flat and the other one was full any help please ??

Put my batterys in and vape got warm so took batts out then one wrap was broken and now my series plate doesn't want to work and switched to parallel mode and it worked when battery was flat took it out to put on charge and only one was flat and the other one was full any help please ??
Sounds like a short.
When you say flat what was the voltage of the battery?
The series connector is possibly fried as it sounds like you had a short circuit.
Luckily your battery didn't vent.

I would be more worried about the state of your battery.
What voltage was it at when discharged etc.
I think your serious board is gone.
I just put the batteries in and it happened it was in series mode but bought new batteries, but when I smoked it and battery was flat so I put,it in charge and only one was dead other one was full

I just put the batteries in and it happened it was in series mode but bought new batteries, but when I smoked it and battery was flat so I put,it in charge and only one was dead other one was full
I would suggest taking it back to the retailer you got it from and having a chat about what can be done.
I think you have damaged a battery and potentially part of the mod so I do not recommend using it until you can verify.

The vapeshop should be able to assist with all of your issues.

I would suggest taking it back to the retailer you got it from and having a chat about what can be done.
I think you have damaged a battery and potentially part of the mod so I do not recommend using it until you can verify.

The vapeshop should be able to assist with all of your issues.
Can the v2 be used with one battery ?

Can the v2 be used with one battery ?
Yes in parallel it can be used with 1 battery.
This may also explain why your one battery is flat.
You may have broken the Base connector but you may have dead shorted a battery too.
Whay build are you running?
I would not recommend anything less than a 0.2 ohm build on a single 18650.

You can test by inserting 1 battery in bay and see if it fires.
Insert same battery into bay 2 and see if it fires with the alternate bay empty.
Please don't atempt this if your build is not safe.

Yes in parallel it can be used with 1 battery.
This may also explain why your one battery is flat.
You may have broken the Base connector but you may have dead shorted a battery too.
Whay build are you running?
I would not recommend anything less than a 0.2 ohm build on a single 18650.

You can test by inserting 1 battery in bay and see if it fires.
Insert same battery into bay 2 and see if it fires with the alternate bay empty.
Please don't atempt this if your build is not safe.
I didnt even know the noisy v2 can be used with one battery in parallel mode

Back