All you need to do is the following:
Like the NoonClouds facebook Page ---> https://www.facebook.com/Noonclouds/
Then....
Share the below pic/post on facebook
NoonClouds Comp v2.jpg

DO it...DO it....Just GO DO IT!!!!:aaaaa:

Last edited:
Just an update....

2 Winners will be drawn. One from IAVA and One from the general facebook community.

So go like and share if you have not done so yet.

Done, could be a early birthday present seeing as its my birthday the day after :)

This I can agree to. @Morne you can close the comp now and announce us the winners :campeon:that way you know the process is fair
LOL
Make sure you are at the Shop launch, the winner will be drawn at the shop on Saturday.

LOL
Make sure you are at the Shop launch, the winner will be drawn at the shop on Saturday.

But...but @kimbo and I have already won, we just agreed between ourselves.

On a serious note goodluck with the store opening on Saturday, I would have come but I already have work plans this weekend :(.

Hey @Morne , do we have to be at the draw to be eligible (for us out-of-towners)?

Hey @Morne , do we have to be at the draw to be eligible (for us out-of-towners)?
Hi @Stosta
No, everyone who likes and shared on facebook will be entered into the draw. The winner will be drawn and announced on Saturday. If its an "out of towner" I will be shipping to the winner free of charge.

I would like to congratulate the following two winner of the NoonClouds competition.

Henx Wessels - IAVA FB Comp for NoonClouds
Derrian Watson - NoonClouds FB page

We will be in touch to arrange shipping of you Cloupor Mini Mods!!
Congrats again and thanks for participating in the comp!

Back