Ohm Differences In Coils?

That is a bit surprising, the rated lowest voltage for the Sigelei is also 3V and that should be within the watt and amp limits as well.

The MVP's 3.3V actually seems a bit unusual, Vamo 5, VTR and Sigelei are all rated at 3v ..

Last edited:
My pleasure dude, glad I could assist and don't worry it all comes with time and before you know it you will be teaching a lot of people about vaping

That is a bit surprising, the rated lowest voltage for the Sigelei is also 3V and that should be within the watt and amp limits as well.

The MVP's 3.3V actually seems a bit unusual, Vamo 5, VTR and Sigelei are all rated at 3v ..
Yeah, I know the spec sheet says that, but when measuring it, it comes out at 3.3 @ 7 watts. Drops down to 3.1V when you fire it to 10 watts.

Basically, the Sigelei 20 can drive a 0.65ohm coil very well at any anything above 15watts. It's just when you want to go lower, then it's better to go for a higher ohm coil.
thanks a mill @Matthee @JakesSA @Mike @soonkia @johan @BhavZ

I'm still a noob but have learnt so much from you guys and this forum. Hope to soon be knowleagable enough to guide others on the path of vapelightenment
Pleasure, and I think after all that, it boils down to that the MVP was designed with 2 ohm coils in mind, which was pretty much the standard coil size for a long time.

Don't really understand the craze with going lower ohms on regulated Mods. All it does is drain your battery quicker Imo.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

This was how it all started...

Hi All,

I am looking to get myself some mPT3's and coils to go with it.
I see that there are 1.5ohm and 2.0ohm coils available?

What's the difference between the two?
I know it probably has something to do with the voltage and wattage on your battery but can someone but it in noob terms for me?

Reading the first few replies I was like, yip... Ah ha... Yes, I agree ... and ooh that makes sense, but then......

image.jpg

Back