Pif'd by Jo Kruger - Lung Buddy

Bob_Rock

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Just want to send a huge shout out and thanks to Mr Jo Kruger from lung buddy for his incredibly amazing generosity! It all started out with an FB comment on a pic he posted and next thing he offers me a new kit simply cos he hates to see someone without a vape!! Last week he sent me a package and yesterday i recieved and awesome suprise which is an eVic VT full kit + a 30ml FOg machine Faerie Juice 6mg i couldnt believe my eyes!!! You Sir are a legend and i salute you!

Just want to send a huge shout out and thanks to Mr Jo Kruger from lung buddy for his incredibly amazing generosity! It all started out with an FB comment on a pic he posted and next thing he offers me a new kit simply cos he hates to see someone without a vape!! Last week he sent me a package and yesterday i recieved and awesome suprise which is an eVic VT full kit + a 30ml FOg machine Faerie Juice 6mg i couldnt believe my eyes!!! You Sir are a legend and i salute you!
That is awesome!

These actions restores my faith in humanity.

I've never been part of any forum before.
And I must say it is very refreshing to see the amount of good and kind people there are out and about in our community.
Ecigssa ROCKS :rock:

People are awesome - i'm going to start a reality show - that focuses on PIF here at eciggsa.

Back