Please please help in desperate need

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you should interpret any response here so far as having "attitude". While the majority of members would love to help you, this is truly akin to someone from the street corner approaching a complete stranger and asking for food. That in itself is not always a bad thing, but you then proceed to ask specifically for a Double Whopper from Burger King with truffle oil. Pretty specific without giving any reasons.

As @KarlDP stated, go introduce yourself, become a half active member and I am sure you will find MANY members willing to accommodate you in some way.
I'm sorry that I didn't know that there are levels, I'm still learning

Good morning fellow vapers and community.

As we all know vaping is a culture and that we are a friendly bunch of people when the time asks for it.

Now today i come to my comunity of friends and family and ask that if any of you have a unicorn in that spare stable of yours that you can spare me i would really like it if you can give me the unicorn. As i want to give t to my little girl for Christmas. I have galloped all over the plots and farms in my area but have not been able to find one as they are all dead.

So with a kind heart on my obvious good intention of giving this to my daughter could any of the amazing people in this community please give me a Unicorn

Thanks in advance for who ever will help me bless a girl with a unicorn.

Good morning fellow vapers and community.

As we all know vaping is a culture and that we are a friendly bunch of people when the time asks for it.

Now today i come to my comunity of friends and family and ask that if any of you have a unicorn in that spare stable of yours that you can spare me i would really like it if you can give me the unicorn. As i want to give t to my little girl for Christmas. I have galloped all over the plots and farms in my area but have not been able to find one as they are all dead.

So with a kind heart on my obvious good intention of giving this to my daughter could any of the amazing people in this community please give me a Unicorn

Thanks in advance for who ever will help me bless a girl with a unicorn.
I have a boer goat with one horn, a little make over and it will look like a unicorn

Sent from aPhone

I have a boer goat with one horn, a little make over and it will look like a unicorn

Sent from aPhone
Nah sorry bro. I want the real deal. The last unicorn i had was taken from me when i was still a young boy and i am not going to give my little girl falls and misdirected hope by giving her a goat.

Please people i am serious. Those spare unicorns. I need 1. Ungently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back