Pm

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Is a pm here called conversation? Because i started a conversation with a seller in here but never received a reply even if he s been in the forum . How do i pm somebody? And a conversation is something that always goes through to the other party ?

Is a pm here called conversation? Because i started a conversation with a seller in here but never received a reply even if he s been in the forum . How do i pm somebody? And a conversation is something that always goes through to the other party ?

Yes you are spot on! PM and Conversation is the same thing. Private communication just between you and the person or people you added into the conversation in the first place.

Yes, it should have gone through if you had done it correctly. Send me a PM to test. I will respond.

Thanks but is working . Been doing it with couple of people already .
Well, then all you can do is PM again and politely ask for an answer. But we cannot force anyone to answer.

Well, then all you can do is PM again and politely ask for an answer. But we cannot force anyone to answer.

And the vendor in question just loses the sale because the other vendors are far more jacked up! :D

Back