Question For The Married/ Staying With Partner Vapers

Well, my better half once said to me - surely you are vaping as a halfway mark to stopping entirely.

At this point I really don't see myself quitting vaping and nicotine altogether. At least not until I have gotten close to the ultimate vape with much better equipment. I suspect that's a long long way away ;-)

I'm vaping on @Oupa !

Great news! At least nicotine prevents altzheimers and parkinsons. Nicotine FTW!

We have already lost one vaper. We cant loose another, the army must march on!

sooooo i had the chat with the misses over the weekend, and it went really well.

started explaining the whole scenario, bout the importance of building coils etc etc and she understood.

so we concluded with me having 2 nights a week to do my thing.

i also explained that the initial time spent in building coils is long as you need to find your way, once you get the hang of it, you could build a coil in the same time it took to refill a protank (this was a lie, but alas :) )

so ya, thanks a lot for the input and advice, really appreciate it

...once you get the hang of it, you could build a coil in the same time it took to refill a protank (this was a lie, but alas :) )
It was not a complete lie.
I can do 2 micro coils, oxidise them, and fit them in under 5 minutes. Genesis style rba with ss mesh maybe 7 minutes. Genesis with ss rope, 3 minutes.
And Then I take my time. I'm sure if I try, I can beat these times.

kayfun literally takes about 2 min

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

It was not a complete lie.
I can do 2 micro coils, oxidise them, and fit them in under 5 minutes. Genesis style rba with ss mesh maybe 7 minutes. Genesis with ss rope, 3 minutes.
And Then I take my time. I'm sure if I try, I can beat these times.

I can sense a coil building competition coming up at the next vape meet ....

I can sense a coil building competition coming up at the next vape meet ....
Hahahaha...
I typed exactly that after this post, but then deleted it. Was afraid it would look like a challenge if I did.
It does sound like a cool idea.
Something like build 3 types of coils, and take a puff off each. Then judging is based on speed, cosmetics, and performance of the build.
Types, is normal coil around silica, double micro, ss mesh, and perhaps a 4th type, nano.

If someone brings a stopwatch I will volunteer to be the official timekeeper
I'll be better at analysing the times than building the coils.

Then someone needs to volunteer to see that the winning coil makes the grade - a coil judger of sorts. Not me either ;-)

And we will need a photographer...

@Smokeyg, was that a Nikon strap you have around your neck in your avatar pic?

Back