Regulated mod help please

Adephi

Who farted?
LV

Awards
Personally I hate asking for free stuff. But Januworry being what it is and the situation I find myself in I'm left with no choice.

I had a family member staying with us the last week and asked them to take it easy with the syinkies and made my only regulated mod available to her to use. Yesterday she left and I found my Eleaf Ikuun i80 and dwarv clone rta gone with her. So being the nice guy also comes with a price.

I'm not worried about the RTA but the mod I used for building and cleaning coils. Its my only working one I got.

If there is anybody in the Centurion that can spare a mod that can do dryburns and read ohm's I will be ever greatfull. Just untill the end of the month when I can get a new one.

Personally I hate asking for free stuff. But Januworry being what it is and the situation I find myself in I'm left with no choice.

I had a family member staying with us the last week and asked them to take it easy with the syinkies and made my only regulated mod available to her to use. Yesterday she left and I found my Eleaf Ikuun i80 and dwarv clone rta gone with her. So being the nice guy also comes with a price.

I'm not worried about the RTA but the mod I used for building and cleaning coils. Its my only working one I got.

If there is anybody in the Centurion that can spare a mod that can do dryburns and read ohm's I will be ever greatfull. Just untill the end of the month when I can get a new one.
It’s still nice to be nice though

If you don’t come right let me know and I’ll send you one

Got a Minikin V2 you can use. PM me then we can organise.

Got a geek Vape tab if you don’t come right @Adephi, never used it even once, but will cost courier fees.

This community never fails to help, especially when a regular forumite has an issue. Problem solved in less than an hour.

This makes one proud to be a member of this forum.

PS @Adephi . If the family member lives in Cape Town we can send @Bulldog to retrieve the kit.:)

This community never fails to help, especially when a regular forumite has an issue. Problem solved in less than an hour.

This makes one proud to be a member of this forum.

PS @Adephi . If the family member lives in Cape Town we can send @Bulldog to retrieve the kit.:)

@Puff the Magic Dragon Yes, it is pretty amazing. I sometimes tell my non-vaping friends about things like this and they truly can't believe it.

I would also do anything for a regular forumite.

That's awful @Adephi!! But what I'd like to know is how did you manage to convert someone so quickly that they would march off with two of your mods?? You must have persuasive powers of note!

That's awful @Adephi!! But what I'd like to know is how did you manage to convert someone so quickly that they would march off with two of your mods?? You must have persuasive powers of note!

No its only one mod. And its my only one that can read ohms to build and clean coils.

The funny thing is she touched it about twice the whole week.

Back