(SOLD) 3-4L lemon e-juice

S

Spyro

I have a 25L barrel with 3-4L of 3ish mg nic e-juice. I bought a bucket load of e-juice and 500ml The Flavour Mill lemon flavouring and dumped it into the barrel when I was tired of the flavour.

It's a bit throat hitty and definitely has too much flavour inside. Only about 10% PG too. Might be a great way for someone to save on e-juice if they rock MTL settups. Just add PG and nic.

Collect it and it's yours.

Side note. I know this forum has a tendency to dibs things. I'm not going to hold this. I'm moving house so FCFS.
PM for Cell#. Based in CPT.

Attachments

• 1510912835354..jpg
    1510912835354..jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 25L barrel with 3-4L of 3ish mg nic e-juice. I bought a bucket load of e-juice and 500ml The Flavour Mill lemon flavouring and dumped it into the barrel when I was tired of the flavour.

It's a bit throat hitty and definitely has too much flavour inside. Only about 10% PG too. Might be a great way for someone to save on e-juice if they rock MTL settups. Just add PG and nic.

Side note. I know this forum has a tendency to dibs things. I'm not going to hold this. I'm moving house so FCFS.
Hi man kindly send me your number or whatsapp me 0610540994 will take it

I will take it 0610540994

Sorry dont know how to pm you and dont see a contact number hence y I gave my number please please whatsapp or call me

Sorry dont know how to pm you and dont see a contact number hence y I gave my number please please whatsapp or call me

@Christie
I just want to show you how to PM, because when I joined the forum I also couldn't figure it out! I've taken a screenshot of your own name as an example. Do you see "Start a Conversation" underneath the blue banner? You just click on it and it will take you to a new page where you can PM. So go to Spyro's name on the left of his post, and click on "Start a Conversation".

How to PM.png

Back