Taste Box Boss

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
Unfortunately the time has come for me to pass on the title "Taste Box Boss" to someone else.
Between a heavily increased work load, managing and coaching junior soccer at club and provincial levels and still making time for my family, running the taste box has taken a back seat.
I do not see my situation changing in the foreseeable future so rather than deny anyone receiving a taste box i need to pass the responsibility on.

Thank you for the opportunity of running this awesome initiative.
Thank you to the vendors that supplied samples for the box and thank you to the users and recipients that kept the boxes going.
Thank you for the words of praise, encouragement and advise that I received from various members.

If there is anyone that feels inclined to run the taste boxes please contact me.

As Rob already said, big thank you for keeping up the unselfish and surely at times an unthankfull job @thekeeperza. I knew there must've been a reason why you kept a low profile lately. Hope the workload lightens and the coaching gives you good rewards in match wins.

Many thanks for all your hard work looking after this in the past @thekeeperza! Not an easy task!
+1 on that. A job extremely well done.

With the proliferation of new local juices of great quality and of affordability, I wonder if the Mod and Admin team should not look at whether this initiative is still required. When this started off, juices were scarce.

Personally I have no preference either side, but do have a feeling that the demand for the taste boxes has taken a downturn despite many more new members and vapers. Could be worth the while to debate at least.

+1 on that. A job extremely well done.

With the proliferation of new local juices of great quality and of affordability, I wonder if the Mod and Admin team should not look at whether this initiative is still required. When this started off, juices were scarce.

Personally I have no preference either side, but do have a feeling that the demand for the taste boxes has taken a downturn despite many more new members and vapers. Could be worth the while to debate at least.
Very true @Andre - agree 100%

Agree 100% @Andre... will discuss it with the team.

The taste box was a great initiative, affording many people the opportunity to try out new flavours,

Thank you @thekeeperza for running this effort so well, I'm sure that all the participants have benefited.

Sent from iPhone

Thank you @thekeeperza for the amazing work you have done on managing this initiative for so long!!
We've all seen some great comments about the way it has been handled and about the juices in these boxes.

Back