The Ignore Function

Is there a way Admins can see the Most 'ignored' thread or subsection? I think it would be interesting to see

There may well be but that's higher grade and I don't like to play in the Admin section unless I really know what I'm doing... that stuff we leave for @Alex! :p

The following refers:
upload_2018-7-11_19-14-46.png
Since starting to use the "New Posts" function the forum has become a lot more informative to me. I like it.

However, the fact that this function (the Ignore Function) is only partially effective does grate my cheese a bit. Seems any thread you have ever posted in or posted a rating in will pop up irrespective your selection to ignore it. Even going back and deleting your posts or ratings seems unsuccessful in removing them from the new post tally.

Do not want to sound like a small whimpering female canine but can this be fixed? Would really appreciate it!

Regards

The following refers:
View attachment 138429
Since starting to use the "New Posts" function the forum has become a lot more informative to me. I like it.

However, the fact that this function (the Ignore Function) is only partially effective does grate my cheese a bit. Seems any thread you have ever posted in or posted a rating in will pop up irrespective your selection to ignore it. Even going back and deleting your posts or ratings seems unsuccessful in removing them from the new post tally.

Do not want to sound like a small whimpering female canine but can this be fixed? Would really appreciate it!

Regards

Yes, I've also found that the Ignore function isn't fully operational. Threads which I've ignored sometimes still appear in New Posts.

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I think an Ignore function for certain peeps would be useful too - i.o.w the ability to ignore certain peeps' likes/dislikes.

Yes, I've also found that the Ignore function isn't fully operational. Threads which I've ignored sometimes still appear in New Posts.

g0g I think an Ignore function for certain peeps would be useful too - i.o.w the ability to ignore certain peeps' likes/dislikes.
upload_2018-7-11_20-27-4.png
@Hooked, see far right, third line from the bottom.

(Used your data for diplomacy purposes.)

Regards

When I click on my avatar, this is what I see

upload_2018-7-11_20-50-48.png

Where are the Follow and ignore buttons?

I hate the fact that others can see what I've been viewing! That's my business, no-one elses.
[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP]

I hate the fact that others can see what I've been viewing! That's my business, no-one elses.
[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP]
You can change that in the privacy settings. I'll need to search exactly how to get to them but know the option is available.

Regards

Seeing that you can not follow or ignore yourself, the options are not available to yourself. Also the reason I did not use my own in the copied examples.

Regards

:-D Oh but I would love to Ignore myself some days!

@Rob Fisher I wonder if the Ignore function is working? For example, I marked The Mech Tube Lovers thread as Ignore. I ticked all three boxes. It shows in my my list of Ignores, but I still see the thread on the home page. Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

That seems to be the right thing to do... my ignores are still working... if it doesn't fix itself over the next day or so give me another shout and I will ask the techies to take a gander.

That seems to be the right thing to do... my ignores are still working... if it doesn't fix itself over the next day or so give me another shout and I will ask the techies to take a gander.[/QUOT

@Rob Fisher You're replying to quite an old post lol but I don't think the Ignore function works. I'm pretty sure that I still see Ïgnored" threads on my home page but I'll check again and get back to you.

Back