Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Tokamak RDTA is due for release to the world in December sometime and DHL came to visit today and dropped one off for me to play with.

Right off the bat I can say this is an MTL Device and I will check it out for a few days and come back with my feelings.
Tokamak 1.jpg Tokamak 2.jpg Tokamak 3.jpg Tokamak 4.jpg Tokamak 5.jpg Tokamak 6.jpg Tokamak 7.jpg

The Tokamak RDTA is due for release to the world in December sometime and DHL came to visit today and dropped one off for me to play with.

Right off the bat I can say this is an MTL Device and I will check it out for a few days and come back with my feelings.
View attachment 215178 View attachment 215179 View attachment 215180 View attachment 215181 View attachment 215182 View attachment 215183 View attachment 215184
Love the look of it, very different. Let us know your findings Uncle. If the draw is too tight for you, it just might be something worth looking at in future :p

I have been following the progress of this for a while and was told a while back one would be sent for review but whether that materialises is another matter. The option to use mesh wicking appeals to me, my main concerns is the name as Unicorn Vapes Inc have released an RDA a while back with the same name! The chance of two manufactures so close together coming up with Tokamak is extremely unlikely!!

Love the look of it, very different. Let us know your findings Uncle. If the draw is too tight for you, it just might be something worth looking at in future :p
It's by Freak and @Rob Fisher would of known about this for a while i would guess because of the connection with If mods!

Looks interesting and unusual Rob

thanks for always sharing your journeys!

Pity you can't MTL anymore @Rob Fisher but yeah no way does this give a satisfactory RDL but it's a cracking MTL vape, been using a RY4 in it and vape quality and flavour is first class!

Back