Vape Suppliers + International Shipping

Thanks, but they get the info from SAPO Website, so thats useless also, guess should just forget about it
Unfortunately, the tracking number changes when it reaches SA. The only people who can give you the new tracking number is SAPO...

Is your parcel coming to Joburg? You can send an email to JIMCCustomerServices@postoffice.co.za to ask for your SA tracking number.

Unfortunately, the tracking number changes when it reaches SA. The only people who can give you the new tracking number is SAPO...

Is your parcel coming to Joburg? You can send an email to JIMCCustomerServices@postoffice.co.za to ask for your SA tracking number.

it is coming to klerksdorp yes, i did email them on Wednesday and no response till now
:confused: am i just unlucky lol

it is coming to klerksdorp yes, i did email them on Wednesday and no response till now
:confused: am i just unlucky lol

so the jims email replied nothing with that tracking number has entered their office, and its been in the country for about 2 weeks from international tracking

could it be possible that its unregistered and will be delivered as a letter ?

so the jims email replied nothing with that tracking number has entered their office, and its been in the country for about 2 weeks from international tracking

could it be possible that its unregistered and will be delivered as a letter ?
SAPO has probably not scanned it yet - that is why it is not showing up on their tracking system. You need lots of patience with SAPO.

Back