VapeClub - Mikes Mega Mixes - Name it competition

This is really going to be a difficult decision.

Since it is Mikes juices he can pick the first winner and I will pick the runner up.

The competition will close tonight at 22:00 tonight and I shall post the winners tomorrow.

Thank you all who have entered so far, you really got those brains working hard :D

And it was with the great anticipation of the worshippers that this moment eventually arrived, that moment when the Gods' new stock of Mikes Mega Mixes finally came in - and their rain dance finally bore fruit!

still nothing...

juices must be steeping nicely :D

Hey fellars. The winners have mostly been decided - just need to confirm the announcement with @VapeGrrl

Turns out I couldn't even pick a single winner, so there'll be an additional runner up!

Awesome, thanks. And congrats to all the other winners. It was great fun. So many really creative entries - must have been difficult to choose. My personal favourite was @acorn's "Cloudy with a chance of Mike's Mega Mixes".
Thanks for the competition VapeClub and MMM.

It really was especially tough to pick the standouts. But @Smoky Jordan's just rang so true. The meet hasn't officially started until someone starts blasting unapologetic clouds. Well done all.

As usual, keep an eye out for more competitions!

Well done to all the winners :winnerwinner:

@r0gue z0mbie I hope it'll be well appreciated :) It's definitely quite different profile, especially compared to my usual stuff. As usual, there's more to it than custard and anise and I think that's where the magic lies with this juice ;)

Yoh I'm so stoaked! A big thanks to @Mike and @VapeGrrl. Well done to the other winners @Andre and @rOgue zOmbie good one boys. Looking forward to this juice OH YEAH :dance:

I know was just telling my wife about that and having a good laugh :D

congrats on the win guys!!!

this was an awesome exciting competition!

Back