VapeClub - New Complex Chaos Flavours now available

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Finally, Complex Chaos has launched three new flavours! :)

Yogi Drip - A delightful blend of berries drenched in creamy double thick yoghurt. If you have a craving for fruit yoghurt smoothies, this one's for you. Succulent flavour, yet just mild enough for an all-day vape.

Freaky Loops - Blending everyone’s favourite fruit loops and milk, sending you back in time with this nostalgic breakfast cereal flavour. Sweet, fruity, creamy and dreamy, what more do you want?

Crusty Custard - With a blend of the finest vanillas, custards and creams, Crusty Custard is a perfectly light and flavourful dessert vape. A smooth and creamy custard to satisfy your taste buds.

I've tried the yoghurt and it's awesome .. finally a yoghurt that doesn't taste like spoilt goat's milk!! ;-)

Find 'em here

Psst .. the first three orders on the new range will get to choose an additional bottle out of the range absolutely free! Expect a pm from @VapeGrrl if you were quick enough!

And the last one in our free give away is gone now as well, thank you for your support, I do believe you won't be disappointed. :)

Thread moved to VapeClub sub-forum

Just one thing the design of that corexy doesnt include auto bed leveling so take that into consideration. The biggest gripe i had with my prusa i3 was the z axis and the bloody bed levelling. I am going to be uograding that printer to have that feature. Also spend money on your hotend get an e3d v6

Why would you post this under vaporize?

Now that's bizarre, apologies @vaporize.co.za

Back