Vapefly Siegfried Rta ( Mesh)

BUSDRIVER

Vape first, ask questions later
LV

Awards
I received my Stainless steel Siegfried.
Pros:

Flavour: 9/10
Ease of build: 10/10
Machining: 10/10
Airflow and Draw : Side airflow - I like it
Build: Clapton S Wotofo ( fits no fiddling, no cutting down) 60-85 Watts
Draw : Open and flavorful.
Wicking: AWESOME - the selling point of this tank is its ease of build, and the wicking just keeps up

Overall if this broke would i replace this yes, Compared to the profile , Zeus X , Doom RTA V1, Kylin M , this is a Top spot for me personally, the zeus hits hotter due to the shorter chimney design, but the wicking doesn't keep up like this. a cooler vape, but pick up the notes of the bakeries and fruits, think of this as a better version of the Profile RTA ( V1) .

What I like: the vacuum and seals are the best ive seen on a tank, the threading is seamless and top notch. I also have thrown multiple flavour profiles of juice into this and its easy to change flavours without wicking.

Cons: the supplied drip tip ( thats ALL)

The spares extras and machining on the tank is phenomenal

Pair this up with a smaller mini mod and this is an amazing mesh RTA

Well done German 103 and Vape Fly

Disclaimer: Yes i know mesh is not for everyone and its a cooler vape . if you like your dual coil attys and flavor bangers , that's awesome, this review is not meant to try convert coil fans to mesh fans.

I received my Stainless steel Siegfried.
Pros:

Flavour: 9/10
Ease of build: 10/10
Machining: 10/10
Airflow and Draw : Side airflow - I like it
Build: Clapton S Wotofo ( fits no fiddling, no cutting down) 60-85 Watts
Draw : Open and flavorful.
Wicking: AWESOME - the selling point of this tank is its ease of build, and the wicking just keeps up

Overall if this broke would i replace this yes, Compared to the profile , Zeus X , Doom RTA V1, Kylin M , this is a Top spot for me personally, the zeus hits hotter due to the shorter chimney design, but the wicking doesn't keep up like this. a cooler vape, but pick up the notes of the bakeries and fruits, think of this as a better version of the Profile RTA ( V1) .

What I like: the vacuum and seals are the best ive seen on a tank, the threading is seamless and top notch. I also have thrown multiple flavour profiles of juice into this and its easy to change flavours without wicking.

Cons: the supplied drip tip ( thats ALL)

The spares extras and machining on the tank is phenomenal

Pair this up with a smaller mini mod and this is an amazing mesh RTA

Well done German 103 and Vape Fly

Disclaimer: Yes i know mesh is not for everyone and its a cooler vape . if you like your dual coil attys and flavor bangers , that's awesome, this review is not meant to try convert coil fans to mesh fans.
IMG_20210510_185008.jpg IMG-20210510-WA0008.jpeg IMG-20210510-WA0006.jpeg IMG-20210510-WA0002.jpeg IMG-20210510-WA0004.jpeg IMG_20210510_185008.jpg IMG-20210510-WA0006.jpeg IMG-20210510-WA0002.jpeg IMG-20210510-WA0004.jpeg

Love the mod's display in the 2nd photo. What mod is that?

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_095218.jpg
    IMG_20210513_095218.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20210513_095213.jpg
    IMG_20210513_095213.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 20
After being recommended to try the Sigfried Mesh RTA by a couple of people I decided to give it a try... I'm not a mesh fan so I grabbed a 3mm Coil Empire Fused Clapton from my coil collection and popped that in. Really easy to build. I hate the 810 drip tip but will hunt for an adapter tomorrow. There is plenty of airflow and I actually closed it a bit. It wicks really well too! It's a cloudy sucker and I'm firing the 0.59Ω coil at 34 watts right now. The flavour is great... but it's early days and will vape it for a few days but so far I'm impressed.
Siegfried Mesh.JPG
And yes I screwed the drip tip down. :)

After being recommended to try the Sigfried Mesh RTA by a couple of people I decided to give it a try... I'm not a mesh fan so I grabbed a 3mm Coil Empire Fused Clapton from my coil collection and popped that in. Really easy to build. I hate the 810 drip tip but will hunt for an adapter tomorrow. There is plenty of airflow and I actually closed it a bit. It wicks really well too! It's a cloudy sucker and I'm firing the 0.59Ω coil at 34 watts right now. The flavour is great... but it's early days and will vape it for a few days but so far I'm impressed.
View attachment 233498
Only complaint is it's damn tall

View attachment 233498
Really like Vapefly products, even when not for me i can still appreciate their quality! Love their Germanic designs of late!

Back