Welcome Greg Schluep

HI Guys

And thanks so much for the warm welcome. One question. im about to buy a aspire nautilus mini. What is difference in the different coils how they are rated in ohms....and which one do you buy???? a little confused here.

HI Guys

And thanks so much for the warm welcome. One question. im about to buy a aspire nautilus mini. What is difference in the different coils how they are rated in ohms....and which one do you buy???? a little confused here.

The lower ohms will give you a more fulfilling vape, better flavour and more vapour but use up more battery power. Higher ohms are a bit cooler and don't use the battery up as fast. I always go for the lowest ohm coil, quality over quantity for me.

Get both if you can and try them for yourself and see what works best for you and your style of vaping. The mAN comes with 2x 1.8ohm coils, so get a pack of 1.6ohm BVC coils to go with it.

HI Guys

Hi @shloopie

The Nautilus Mini with BVC coil is a good set up with great flavour. The best I have tried for stock commercial Clearo type tanks.
Make sure you get the one with the new BVC - bottom vertical coils.
I use the 1.8 ohm coils - I have not tried any other ones - I see the 1.6 ohm ones are available.
The lower the resistance the hotter the vape and more intense the vape will be - but I doubt there will be a huge difference between the 1.6 and 1.8 - although I cannot say for sure since I have not tried it.

Just make sure it's the BVC coils!

What battery/mod/device are you using to run the nauty? I have noticed no real difference on an electronic VW(variable wattage) mod. There will of course be a difference as @BumbleBee and @Silver have mentioned if you are using a non VW device.
A VW device will vary the voltage onto the coil in order to keep the same power output with different resistance coils.

I would recommend trying both. It comes with 1.8ohm so get a spare pack of 1.6ohm. If there is a difference it will be slight (at the same power setting).
And most important... Let us know how it's going ;)

Another Basser on the forum, welcome youngster. Now go get your fishing partner to change over to vaping. Maybe you can get Varks to flavour the baits with e juice.

Another Basser on the forum, welcome youngster. Now go get your fishing partner to change over to vaping. Maybe you can get Varks to flavour the baits with e juice.

Good luck with that... tried to convert him a few times without much success! :-(

Hi @shloopie (Greg), cool seeing you on the boards. See you sometime on the dam too.... I have two of those Nautilus Mini's and find that the 1.6ohm BVC coils offer nice flavour and a decent hit. I use them on some of those Aspire batteries which have a carbon fiber finish. Look cool and work well too....

Back