What to get? Single 21700 mod

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi,

Tried looking around a bit, but cannot really find anything, so throwing this out there and maybe someone can come up with a suggestion.

I'm looking for a full plastic aluminum or such single 21700 mod. Alas, it seems I have too much acidity in me to use steel or such mods, as can be witnessed from the photos I took of my Lost Vape, below (may disturb sensitive viewers).

Any recommendations?

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-25 at 10.51.31.jpgWhatsApp Image 2022-12-25 at 10.51.30.jpgWhatsApp Image 2022-12-25 at 10.51.302.jpg

Hi,

Tried looking around a bit, but cannot really find anything, so throwing this out there and maybe someone can come up with a suggestion.

I'm looking for a full plastic aluminum or such single 21700 mod. Alas, it seems I have too much acidity in me to use steel or such mods, as can be witnessed from the photos I took of my Lost Vape, below (may disturb sensitive viewers).

Any recommendations?

View attachment 267728View attachment 267729View attachment 267730
I rate a strip and powder coat of that mod to resolve your high skin acidity ;)

Hellvape Ares
Augvape Druga One (if you can find one)
Lost Vape Grus with a leather sleeve

Or go 21700 mech, The Vapery still has Furyan's.

Hi,

Any recommendations?

View attachment 267728View attachment 267729LostView attachment 267730
The Lost Vape Grus I won from you is stainless steel. Just saying. Also I find it very comfortable in the hand.

The Lost Vape Grus I won from you is stainless steel. Just saying. Also I find it very comfortable in the hand.
I've got a Grus, the chipset's just not as fast as for example the Lost Vape, so there's a slightly longer draw required. Yes, I'm spoilt like that...

I've got a Grus, the chipset's just not as fast as for example the Lost Vape, so there's a slightly longer draw required. Yes, I'm spoilt like that...

Agreed, but you can always convert it to a DNA75C, or use the Thelema board.

Last edited:
Agreed, but you van always convert it to a DNA75C, or use the Thelema board.
Neither of which I have a clue how to do, but I know people who may. Interesting suggestion, will very seriously contemplate taking that up.

Back