Where Are You Based ??

Rowan Francis

orgazmic cloud chaser
Staff member
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
How many times have you had to ask , been asked or wanted to know ...

@Matthee / @Gizmo ,

Would it be possible to add a spot under everybodies avatar that says where they are ie . joburg , cape town etc , from thier reg details , nothing else , just so that you can just look and see ...

Love giving me work hey. anyway will have a look into it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

oh you need some work do you ??

LoL , i just thought you needed to be reminded what the forum is all about you know ... he he

but if you feel like doing some stuff .... i can give you a hint ... medals !!

rowan can have the 1st asking for medals medal :p

@Gizmo - Done .

oh dear what have i done ..

i actually sat hovering over "post" for a while wondering if there is going to be ...

Just do it ....

wheew

yup , just noticed mine ain't there so i thunk i need to go add details somewhere ...

@Gizmo .. thanks

yup , just noticed mine ain't there so i thunk i need to go add details somewhere ...

@Gizmo .. thanks
Hover over your name top right. Click on "personal details". Scroll a little down, fill in "location". Snazzy that it is linked to Google maps!

Well done @Gizmo for adding the location below the avatar. Its great to see quickly where people are. Thanks

Now all those (i have seen a few) that havent put in their location, please do so in your settings. You dont have to say where you are exactly, i think joburg, cape town or durban is all thats needed. Just so we all know where people are. It helps.

@Cape vaping supplies , is Kensington a suburb of Cape Town?

Back