Whose your go-to vendor?

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
Hey all, long time since I post anything, Ive resorted to being a professional lurker.

Jumping right in - Is there a vendor who you believe to be the most consistent with concentrates?
My last 3 orders from my current vendor were so different in consistency, for instance I order black cherry FW and get exactly that, order 2, I order the same brand/everything but now it smells and tastes like bubblegum. order 3, I order same brand, and get a neon yellow concentrate that looks like it sat on a car seat all day and tastes like some mystery fruit.

I buy fairly large amounts at a time because these are ADV's for 5 people including me, so sometimes if the color is the right shade I wont even know there is a problem until I open it which could be a couple of weeks after receiving. I should probably check when I receive it but jirre shouldn't the order be checked also before shipping.. idk, im a little annoyed lol

If it was just one brand, I would just look for another brand and move on with my life, but this issue crops up with multiple brands/concentrates. Ive only used two vendors for the last 5-6 years, I moved from one vendor to the other for this very issue, it happened so many times I felt like I was being taken for a ride lol but no, here I am again. I don't want to moan, I just want to vape, this is why I haven't mentioned who the vendors are.

Have any of you experienced this? And who is your go-to concentrate shop?

I use Blck Vapor and Flavourworld pretty much exclusively and I’ve never had an issue like that.

Thanks guys, I think Im just unlucky. I was first at Flavourworld, now at BLck. Going to buy a bigger batch and hopefully it will all be the same. Too much variance for my ocd lol

Welcome back @DoubleD
Great to see you and your avatar again!
Hope you come right with the DIY consistency

I havent ordered concentrates recently because I dont DIY - but I have ordered nic and PG/VG as well as a few other things from BLCK on several occasions. Always been perfect for me. I personally can't fault them on any of my orders.

I also sit on the sideline most of the time. But I had to comment on this. My son bought a coil for a pod he borrowed and now owns...lol...it lasted so long he was impressed with the pod. He then bouhgt from another shop closer to him. This coil lasted two days. He then bought another from the first shop and it lasted more then a week. He went back and bought from the shop closer to him and again it lasted two days. I also now have my trusted stores. Once bitten....

Engaging with you guys again makes me smile lol My situation isnt great yet I feel better :rofl: You guys rock or I need to get out more....probably both.

Blck vapour and Vape Hyper for me.

I also sit on the sideline most of the time. But I had to comment on this. My son bought a coil for a pod he borrowed and now owns...lol...it lasted so long he was impressed with the pod. He then bouhgt from another shop closer to him. This coil lasted two days. He then bought another from the first shop and it lasted more then a week. He went back and bought from the shop closer to him and again it lasted two days. I also now have my trusted stores. Once bitten....
Commercial coils are tricky tho, they are mass produced, so very easy to come across a "dud"/"non performer"/"Eskom" :-D

We wholesale these Airpops products where I work, its a good product but sometimes we come across a 'batch' of duds, like the entire carton of coils are trash. And dont get me started on disposables. My Airscream Rep gets cold sweats when he see our "returns" lol Lekker dude, one of our favorite Reps

So just an update: BlcK contacted me out of their own and found the issue I was having, I have to commend the effort on their part, that is some great stuff. The issue turns out to be mislabeled bottles from the suppliers end. Happy endings are the best :headbang:

So just an update: BlcK contacted me out of their own and found the issue I was having, I have to commend the effort on their part, that is some great stuff. The issue turns out to be mislabeled bottles from the suppliers end. Happy endings are the best :headbang:
You would have to search far and very wide to get better service than BLCK. They are top notch and then some.

I love supporting guys like @ivc_mixer - good quality juice at heavily discounted pricing.

I also support as local as I can get. Coming from the Midrand area, I visit Vapers corner Kyalami as well as Vape King. Vape Shop (which became Vape Rite) at the Mall of Africa is a no-go as their attitude isn't the greatest and they know so little about vaping it's shocking (a topic for another time). But yes; LOCAL IS LEKKER!

I have just emigrated to Turkey where the sale of vaping goods are illegal, however there are a few online stores. The range and the pricing is heart-attack inducing! Now - I support whoever I can get goods from locally and any friend/family member that comes over to visit to bring supplies with them! :-D

Back