Wismec Predator 228 510 Issue

Had my red one for three months now and it's never given a single problem to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just to add to my above post...

Today I took a few hits from the red one. Before that, it was giving me a "atomiser short" warning. You won't believe me. I had just laid down for an afternoon nap, I had a few hits about 3 minutes before. And...IT AUTO FIRED BY ITSELF. I almost shat myself with fright, and disbelief. I kid you not.

First the Tesla Nano Steampunk, now the Predator.

Im thinking if investing in a decent DNA chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Waine
Were you using the kylin on it?
good chance you got liquid in it from it.
Theres a video and YT to take it apart and stop the Autofiring Issue.

IMG_4682.JPG

Both my Predators are now broken. In the bottom draw....I am so over VW mods. It's Mechs all the way. When I build though, I will still need my VW mods to measure ohms.

If (A big if) I buy a VW again, it will be a DNA Therion as I believe this is a high end, good quality VW mod that is unlikely to break.

I'm sorry, but the old saying rings true, even in the vaping game: "Cheap is nasty".

View attachment 102536

Both my Predators are now broken. In the bottom draw....I am so over VW mods. It's Mechs all the way. When I build though, I will still need my VW mods to measure ohms.

If (A big if) I buy a VW again, it will be a DNA Therion as I believe this is a high end, good quality VW mod that is unlikely to break.

I'm sorry, but the old saying rings true, even in the vaping game: "Cheap is nasty".

Are these devices not under warranty? Return them.

Agree, my VGOD has never miss fired, auto fired or has ever given me a problem since I purchased it. So worth the R1750 I paid.

Are these devices not under warranty? Return them.

Agree, my VGOD has never miss fired, auto fired or has ever given me a problem since I purchased it. So worth the R1750 I paid.

I have the VGod Mech Pro. Brilliant tube Mech. Now I want to get the VGod Mech "Elite". This will bring me to 6 quality tube mechs, each one different.

View attachment 102536

What the hell is up with Wismec?Although my RX200 has served me well since I bought it a couple of years ago all of the bad news regarding 510s has turned me off on this brand.Too bad as they have come out with some otherwise nice mods.

If I never had any negative experience with my RX 2/3 and the two Predators, I would buy the new RX300 without batting an eye lid, as I enjoy the concept very much. But Hell's bells, they let me down badly.

Having said that, my two Wismec Noisy Cricket 2's have given my no hasstles, except for the one, sometimes it makes an electrical humming sound when I fire it up.

Last edited:
If I never had any negative experience with my RX 2/3 and the two Predators, I would buy the new RX300 without batting an eye lid, as I enjoy the concept very much. But Hell's bells, they let me down badly.

Having said that, my two Wismec Noisy Cricket 2's have given my no hasstles, except for the one, sometimes it makes an electrical humming sound when I fire it up.

I fogot the N.C. v2 25mm.is a Wismec and I love mine and fortunately I get no hum sound.I've compared it's 510 with my RX200 and the N.C.s seems sturdier IMO

Last edited:
You will not believe this. I took out the two broken predators today, fiddled around, and they are both working nearly perfectly, "touch wood".

But I must confess, I have always had a bit of a jinks with electrical appliances, I kid you not.

Back