Your opinion: Pico Dual for 25mm RDA?

aktorsyl

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Particularly this one: https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/vw-mods/products/new-eleaf-pico-dual-mod-only-25mm

I'm thinking of getting one for my RDA (Sapor V2, 25mm... dual coil). From what I can see on the specs and reviews, it fits 25mm atties just fine, and with 2x 18650 batteries it should be sufficient for the bigger Sapor V2 - or am I missing something?

Because in the one review, I did see this: "So what about that signature Eleaf “top block”? While it allows the mod to maintain a short stature, in my opinion it’s a bit of a bummer that they didn’t allow for the mod to be capable of handling 24-25mm tanks without overhang. There is always a trade off! But, it’s still got plenty of upside, so to speak."

Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense if reading it side-by-side with the specs.
Does anyone here actually have a Pico Dual with a 25mm tank/atty?

Update: Sorry, didn't come across this during my Googling today. This pretty much answers it... and reinforces the theory that spec sheets are full of crap mostly :) Sigh - back to the hunt for a cheap (well, affordable) mod for exclusive RDA use)

Pico-Dual_21.png

Back