0mg Juices any recommendations

moonunit

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I have to go to 0mg juices for a while, which is a good thing I guess. Any recommendations on decent flavour juices, as I see not all juices are available in 0mg. I am happy to hear your personal preferences. Done a bit of searching through the forum, but interested to get an up to date impression from users. I guess I would need something with a decent throat hit as the nic will be missing?

I have been enjoying the desert flavours, and not a fan of menthol at all, a bit iffy about very fruity flavours. Willing to try both premium and local flavours. Currently got on order from Vapour Mountain some Monroe and a coffee flavour.

Thanks

The menthols and mints tend to help a bit with throat hit. If you don't like menthol maybe try VM's Choc mint. And get some coffee concentrate. A few drops of that into the Choc mint makes a super vape for me.

Hi all

I have to go to 0mg juices for a while, which is a good thing I guess. Any recommendations on decent flavour juices, as I see not all juices are available in 0mg. I am happy to hear your personal preferences. Done a bit of searching through the forum, but interested to get an up to date impression from users. I guess I would need something with a decent throat hit as the nic will be missing?

I have been enjoying the desert flavours, and not a fan of menthol at all, a bit iffy about very fruity flavours. Willing to try both premium and local flavours. Currently got on order from Vapour Mountain some Monroe and a coffee flavour.

Thanks

Hi @moonunit

We can mix up any of our current juices in 0mg on request, just send me a pm with your request.

some 0mg juices that i enjoy are

E-liquid project - Straw dogs, Pearing melon dew and The daddler
Hurricane Vapors - Apricot Horchada
Prime G2 vapor - Vazilla
Must Vape - Handlebar

Back