1 or 2 Flavour DIY Recipes

So i think im ready to contribute to this thread. Started my DIY journey 2 weeks ago maybe 3 in an endeavour to replicate Vapour Mountains xxx. got all my goodies from Vapour Mountain (VM). The journey for the xxx replication is still on going. but i mixed up a Menthol kiwi with what i had and im loving this. I found the VM concentrates to be not as strong.

VM Menthol 6%
VM Kiwi 15%

Steep for 4 days as the Kiwi taste increase with some steep time.
kiwi_fresh.png

One of the flavours in my stash I have never used is TFA Cinnamin Red Hots, until now...

Mixed up a 60:40 PG:VG 3mg nic

TFA cinnamin red hot 10%

Throat hit last night was massive, but I enjoyed the taste. TH seems to have smoothed alot today, and I have been vaping it the entire day so far. Not bad at all.

Tastes alot like the Red "Fire" ball sweets.

Any of our Vets can think of a complimentary addition or adjustment to this?

One of the flavours in my stash I have never used is TFA Cinnamin Red Hots, until now...

TFA cinnamin red hot 10%

Throat hit last night was massive, but I enjoyed the taste. TH seems to have smoothed alot today, and I have been vaping it the entire day so far. Not bad at all.

Wintergreen for Dentyne Gums
Cherry and Cactus for those Gummi Bears type of thing.

TFA cinnamin red hot 10%

Adding some (around 3 %) Meringue gives you an authentic fireball sweet.

TFA cinnamin red hot 10%

Had a fellow vaper here at work mix exactly the same for me , very nice palate cleanser I found as well.

Spot on with the Fireballz taste!

I can't remember where I saw this recipe so can't give credit to the person but I wrote it down n tried it. Bloody brilliant.

Tpa Banana Creme 5%
Tpa Caramel 2%

Blueberry custard - source: me- Vapeowave flavours as no other blueberry comes close as well as the custard - needs to steep for at least 3 weeks before the flavour starts to even - very tasty or at least im loving it.
Apple Cinnamon - Caramel Cinnamon Roll (FW) & Green apple (vapeowave) - needs to steep for a week or 2 before the cin evens out and the apple comes through.

I havent included amounts as i basically guess the amounts depending on how much im making - usually in a 500ml bottle so its a bit of this and a bit of that maybe a bit more of that, ok thats fine.. ;)

All my others have more than 3 flavours so those are the best for now..

I did a quick and simple juice and mixed up 50ml of FA Glory 2% TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5% on the 4th of November. I sampled it after a week's steep and it was nice but a little too nutty on the inhale. Last night marked 14 days steep and I thought I'd sample some.
Man oh man did I enjoy that, so much so I only have about 20ml left. I'm going to let that steep another week and come back to it. The recipes name is Glory Swirl.

Today I am going to mix 100ml of this but add 0.5% CAP Vanilla Custard to the mix.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes. I liked it. A lot. The current trend would be to replace Ripe with an equal mix of Ripe and Cap Sweet Strawberry, say 3% or 4% each. But I liked it as is. The Ripe didn't fade for me. Mind you, I did vape it quite quickly.

Here is one I made specially for this topic.

FlavourArt Cookie : 6% (Could sub with CAP : Sugar cookie V2 for sweeter taste)
CAP Blueberry Jam : 2%

There are so many out there but it would be useful if members only posted their own experiments with flavourants purchased locally. That would make it more convenient/easier for others.
Where did u get flavours?

This has been an adv all week for me.

My White Tic Tac

CAP Cool Mint 5%
INW Anise 3%

Cap Cool Mint is nice cool Peppermint, without the "grain" you get from some Peppermints.

It does however tend to take over, so Ive struggled with mixing it with any fruit.

INW Anise is a winner imo. Its mild Anise flavour, and quite natural. At 3% and less it has yet to leave that potent liqorice aftertaste - just a good hint of it.

This recipe is relatively strong on the Mint, but imo not overly so. This tastes to me like a strong White Tic Tac. So fresh, before the mint starts to fade.

Edit...

I make it at 70VG.
Give it 3 days for the mint to settle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Isn't this kinda weak? If I wanted to go 80/20

The FA Glory is a very strong concentrate, HIC's advises mixing it at 1.75%. I'd say start at 2% and move up .25% at a time if thats too weak for you.

The FA Glory is a very strong concentrate, HIC's advises mixing it at 1.75%. I'd say start at 2% and move up .25% at a time if thats too weak for you.
Thanks man. I'm after that good bacco flavour.

Thanks man. I'm after that good bacco flavour.

Anytime man, I haven't seen much of you in here lately. You might want to add some cream to the mix, I tried FA Glory at 1.75% as a single mix and I found it to be a tad dry. I mixed up 2% Glory with 1.5% Vanilla Swirl and that was a lot better. I have another 100ml steeping but I also added 1.5% CAP Vanilla Custard v1.

Anytime man, I haven't seen much of you in here lately. You might want to add some cream to the mix, I tried FA Glory at 1.75% as a single mix and I found it to be a tad dry. I mixed up 2% Glory with 1.5% Vanilla Swirl and that was a lot better. I have another 100ml steeping but I also added 1.5% CAP Vanilla Custard v1.
Yeah, I found a comfortable zone in vaping for awhile. Dripping on my troll and hitting my smok tfv8 with some good local juices. Now it's time to make my own

Yeah, I found a comfortable zone in vaping for awhile. Dripping on my troll and hitting my smok tfv8 with some good local juices. Now it's time to make my own

Welcome to the DIY club, be prepared to spend a small fortune starting off but it's well worth it. Soon you shall have too much juice to vape LOL

Back