1 or 2 Flavour DIY Recipes

Is it a shake and vape?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I think any juice will improve with a proper steep. The banana cream possible would improve a lot. I only made a small sample of this one. If a juice is good just after mixing it can still improve, if its not, a steep will 9 out of ten times not turn it into gold either.

Regards

I think any juice will improve with a proper steep. The banana cream possible would improve a lot. I only made a small sample of this one. If a juice is good just after mixing it can still improve, if its not, a steep will 9 out of ten times not turn it into gold either.

Regards
Yea agreed

Just wanted to know if I could mix it up and vape it straight off the bat as my other flavours are steeping. Actually mixed it a few hours ago and it's decent enough to vape. Thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Few months ago i tried the Loco Flavours and the only i liked from the ones i ordered was LoCo Milktart. I made a 100mls of it at 8% and enjoyed the vape. I then decided to play with it and made a few recipes. Here is a simple 2 flavour recipe that i enjoyed afyer mixing a 100mls:

Cap Sweet Strawberry - 8%
Loco Milktart - 6%

I have also made variants of this by adding some capella cookie, tfa graham cracker or inw biscuit.

Hope you fellow South Africans like this one as much as i did.

So I finally got round to order Inawera Creme Brulee after seeing it many complex recipes. This is one of those flavours that you never have and always put on your "to get" list but somehow other flavours always take preference...until now...

I received this beauty couple of days ago and I honestly don't know why I didn't get this sooner! This is an absolute stunner and a mandatory ingredient in any self-respecting DIY'ers arsenal.

After sifting through many recipes, I settled on a single flavour recipe to provide me with the base flavour profile and boy, is it a winner!!
I chose this "recipe" form Alisa, who has created some masterful recipes in her time.

Creme Brulee
3% Creme Brulee (INAWERA)
Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 25/75

I did a "shale and vape" and it it the business!! I cant wait for this to settle more but some reports suggest that does not nesccasarily get any better with any prolonged steep, contrary to most creams and custards. I have had this in my SM22 the whole day today and it is moreish!!!

Reddit notes:
Inw creme brulee: I use it at 3-5% in 50/50 or 70/30 and this shit is delicious. Tastes like burnt sugar caramel flavor, semi thick eggy (not so much as FA meringue)custard, with a sweet well rounded vanilla flavor blended somewhere in the middle.

The vanilla is sweet and almost fruity in a sense. I almost taste something that like FA mango or coconut on the exhale. They might share some constituents in small amounts. The flavors are all blended together well.

To coin a phrase: Just do It

Amen
I tried this one out and came out tasting burnt. That's it, don't really taste anything else. Now I get that creme brulee has the somewhat burnt taste, but I taste nothing else or should I say it overwhelms the rest of the flavor. Used 3% Inawera and a 70/30 split with no nicotine. Even tried to steep it for a couple of days, still only taste the burn. Any ideas what I could add to break it up a bit?

I tried this one out and came out tasting burnt. That's it, don't really taste anything else. Now I get that creme brulee has the somewhat burnt taste, but I taste nothing else or should I say it overwhelms the rest of the flavor. Used 3% Inawera and a 70/30 split with no nicotine. Even tried to steep it for a couple of days, still only taste the burn. Any ideas what I could add to break it up a bit?
Maybe add to do this recipe. My favourite dessert juice.

Had the same experience with it did not like it as a single flavour but in this recipe I really enjoy it.
Creme De Orange
Blood Orange 2% (fw)
Creme Brulee 3%
Vanilla Custard V1 (cap)
They say steep for 10 days but at 4 weeks it was perfect for me. Maybe its the Blood Orange I like more.

Yes, the flavour profile is that - like a gin and tonic - you either like it or you don't....

Try this one, adapted form this

Banana Brulee

INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
DFS Holy Vanilla 1% (I subbed with INW Shisha Vanilla)
JF Cookie 1.25% (I subbed with FA Cookie)
HS Banana 1% (I subbed with FA Bano Banana)
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

Yes, the flavour profile is that - like a gin and tonic - you either like it or you don't....

Try this one, adapted form this

Banana Brulee

INW Custard 1.5%
INW Creme Brulee 3%
DFS Holy Vanilla 1% (I subbed with INW Shisha Vanilla)
JF Cookie 1.25% (I subbed with FA Cookie)
HS Banana 1% (I subbed with FA Bano Banana)
FA Cream Whipped 0.5%

Ok, I think creme brulee is just not for me.

Even tried the Jimmy creme brulee (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/clone-recipes.t9698/page-3#post-205577) as well and I just can't vape it.

I recently found Fruit circles in milk and quite like that. Can anyone suggest something like this or even expand on it? I'm currently mixing it at 10% TFA Fruit Circles in Milk only.

Ok, I think creme brulee is just not for me.

Even tried the Jimmy creme brulee (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/clone-recipes.t9698/page-3#post-205577) as well and I just can't vape it.

I recently found Fruit circles in milk and quite like that. Can anyone suggest something like this or even expand on it? I'm currently mixing it at 10% TFA Fruit Circles in Milk only.

Perhaps drop the Creme brûlée to 2% - it will lessen the "burnt" taste that you get. Do a 10 taster and decide...

On the cereal front, I have made of the below - they are all winners:
Try this one Fruity pebbles cheesecake or Looper V2 (retake on a classic) or Cereal Milk (by Kilo clone)

Enjoy!

Black liquorice 6%
Anise 3%
Absinthe 3%

I call it Black vapour, awesome flavour.

Strawberry Dragon Fruit
KQ5eWdO.jpg
Soft, fruity and exotic. The Koolada just adds brightness.
Steep for a day or two.
Found the recipe here.

Strawberry Dragon Fruit
INW Dragon Fruit 5.5 %
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.25 %
TFA Koolada 1.0 %

Me being a big fruity juice guy, I make these alot for ADV

TFA Grape Candi - 6%
60/40 VG/PG

Comes out similar like Grape chappies and is amazing

TFA Dragon Fruit at 3% to 4%
60/40 VG/PG

Also one of the juices i can vape on forever. Tastes like sherbet
Tried both, and I'm sorry, it's horrible :( Threw it all away because no one in the family could vape it.

Smooth cool creamy mint (my ADV)

TFA Creme de Menthe II 10%
LOCO Mint-Valley Vapour 4% (no other mint concentrate works for me, this is the only one without a Menthol undertone)

14/86 PG/VG

Good morning guys and girls. I am about to jump into the world of DIY. Today I will place an order for all my DIY stuff and the last thing I need to add to the list is flavor concentrates. I have gone through most of this thread and kinda have an idea of a few I want to get. I will be stating with simple 1-2 flavor mixes. I want to get a few concentrates that i can experiment a bit with and maybe even use to make some more complex mixes down the line. Any suggestions?

I will be posting this in another thread as I do realize that this might not be exactly the correct thread for this but it is kind of related. Feel free to move or remove if not correctly posted.

Thank you guys.

Good morning guys and girls. I am about to jump into the world of DIY. Today I will place an order for all my DIY stuff and the last thing I need to add to the list is flavor concentrates. I have gone through most of this thread and kinda have an idea of a few I want to get. I will be stating with simple 1-2 flavor mixes. I want to get a few concentrates that i can experiment a bit with and maybe even use to make some more complex mixes down the line. Any suggestions?

I will be posting this in another thread as I do realize that this might not be exactly the correct thread for this but it is kind of related. Feel free to move or remove if not correctly posted.

Thank you guys.
Did you get your order and make some mixes @Franky3 ?

Would be keen to hear what you decided on. I'm slowly venturing into DIY myself and it helps knowing where others are starting off.

I did yes. Its been so hectic at work recently that I haven't had n chance to upload pics and a list of stuff I got and what I have made. I will do it soon though.

For now here is a few pics of my order.
5377f11cdc703b5cab3905c99b65b200.jpg
054cfa5696c63dc6c0b9191c8cec087b.jpg
5de736f74ecb744b444e8fd9bda179ab.jpg
9a52d1fa057bd1aa504a9a0609b8386f.jpg
07c095e851b247337ced52e8430128ce.jpg
6f0e7077b4384811ca7767d12cdeace1.jpg
e4cfb10e19c64214c19ac3c9309e015a.jpg
f3f04b1f3cda44f28b76d50e8720dcfc.jpg
8a786b6573203ba6f11a890006948955.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I did yes. Its been so hectic at work recently that I haven't had n chance to upload pics and a list of stuff I got and what I have made. I will do it soon though.

054cfa5696c63dc6c0b9191c8cec087b.jpg
5de736f74ecb744b444e8fd9bda179ab.jpg
9a52d1fa057bd1aa504a9a0609b8386f.jpg
07c095e851b247337ced52e8430128ce.jpg
6f0e7077b4384811ca7767d12cdeace1.jpg
e4cfb10e19c64214c19ac3c9309e015a.jpg
f3f04b1f3cda44f28b76d50e8720dcfc.jpg
8a786b6573203ba6f11a890006948955.jpg

That is awesome! Looking forward to hearing what you made!

Dont think it was necessary for the syringes seeing that you got a scale. Will be useful for the Nic tho.

Dont think it was necessary for the syringes seeing that you got a scale. Will be useful for the Nic tho.
I agree. The syringes were not all that necessary. I would also buy more small and medium dripper bottles for making samples. Luckily the syringes were quite cheap. I do use the 1ml syringe to add the nicotine.

I just decant my nic into HDPE dropper bottles. Syringes - ain't nobody got time for dat! :D
Yep. That's one of the things I would change. Dropper bottles for nic and something similar for the PG and VG.

By the way, I made that Strawberry cream you suggested on another thread and everywhere I go people ask me about it. It smells amazing and taste just as nice.

Back