18350 Sigelei Pipe

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

Can anyone help me please. I want to make or ask someone to make one for me. As the title say a 18350 pipe for the sigelei. As i understand it is just a short piece of SS pipe with the same threat. I tried the Nemesis but the threat on the Nemesis is much to fine. Can someone with a sigelei or that has access to one just mesure the threat for me please

Thx

sigelei20w-parts.jpg

On this pic you can see the tread is allot "rougher"

yeah you try and find the right diameter stainless steel pipe. i still haven't. my suggestion, find the pipe first :)

best so far i have been able to find that actually fits an 18650/18350 sized battery without a bucketload of battery rattle happening has been aluminium pipe. @mbera has some done by one of his mates a while ago, maybe poke him

best so far i have been able to find that actually fits an 18650/18350 sized battery without a bucketload of battery rattle happening has been aluminium pipe. @mbera has some done by one of his mates a while ago, maybe poke him

Tx I will see if i can get the size of the pipe

will also need to either properly measure or google the thread specs of your siglei, once you have your pipe section and thread needed, a machine shop or ballie with the proper tools will sort you out in no time.

@ET , why not something like this

senio-spheroid.jpg

I think the sigelei will look epic with a wooden bottom, so who is the wood working master around here ;)

figure that is more a wooden inlay on metal but i get your point. now just figure out how to mount your sig's control head on a wooden battery housing and you are sorted

you can add a couple mm to batteries with heatshrink.

Back