2 bay charger to charge 3 batteries - Yay or Nay?

Khan83

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
For the RX200's 3 x batteries , would there be any issues if I charged 2 on a dual bay charger then once those are done , charge the 3rd one ?

A mate gave me his Nitecore I2 & I figured if it's safe to charge as mentioned above then it saves me from having to buy an I4/D4.

Battery voltage currently(as per the mod) is 3.71 / 4.08 / 4.08 & at the risk of getting flamed(or shot) , I've been charging via USB for the past 2 months

I don't see this being a problem, but for your own sanity I would suggest getting a 4 bay, it's going to be much less of a pain in the rear :)

There are peeps on this forum who are more clued up on batteries etc. however I don't think it would be an issue to do them separately...peeps?

Also, don't the bays charge independently of eachother? So even if you use a 4 bay charger it would be the same as using 4 X Single bay chargers. But yes, a pain in the rear! The reason I didn't buy a Rolo at the beginning of this month is because I just bought my 2 bay battery charger last month, and I couldn't bare to have to now buy a 4 bay one! :rofl:

Sweet . Thanks gents.

So I'll stick with the 2 bay for now then once the funding has re spawned I'll look into getting the d4

I don't mind the annoyance of charging them separately as strangely enough I'm barely using the RX nowadays. Actually gone back to using the subox with the Bellus

Also, don't the bays charge independently of eachother? So even if you use a 4 bay charger it would be the same as using 4 X Single bay chargers. But yes, a pain in the rear! The reason I didn't buy a Rolo at the beginning of this month is because I just bought my 2 bay battery charger last month, and I couldn't bare to have to now buy a 4 bay one! :rofl:
You forgot getting sworn at for using up all the plug points in the house & no one else can charge their phones:D

Thanks for the find @Willan . I wouldn't mind getting that also but considering that two bats will be getting charged on the Nitecore & 1 on Xstar , would this pose any issues ?
Charging and batteries is not really my strong suite, but I believe some of the guys in this thread will help you out.

Back