21 Days

vapegerm

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Sooooo excited! :party: Stopped stinkies for 21 days today and cannot believe I have made it so far and it has been so easy. For those who read my intro I was on 40 stinkies a day! :rolleyes:
Bought a Twisp on the Monday...upgraded to a Joytech e-vic with Protank on the Wednesday and got myself a back up set up Vision spinner with Protank on the Saturday thanks to reading this fantastical forum! 3 weeks ago I said all the flavour e-juices were not for me and all I vaped was Tobacco juices. Today I have the 2 Protanks (loving them) rotating them on the Vision spinner and a Nautilus on the e-vic.
Currently Vaping....wait for it......Red Cola,Vanilla and Toro Rouge all 18mg VG :rofl: I am loving it :h:

Last edited:
Congrats vapegerm, it really is a fantastic achievement, what is next for you on your vapor journey?

Sooooo excited! :party: Stopped stinkies for 21 days today and cannot believe I have made it so far and it has been so easy.

I know exactly how you feel! Such an awesome feeling and it has been easy! You are doing the right thing buying decent equipment because that makes it just that much easier!

Congrats on the 3 week milestone! :party:

Congratulations. As soon as you start vaping it give you more than cigarette. Flavours , health and the HARDWARE . So many shiny things to buy .

Congrats! With the right equipment, decent juice and this awesome forum, you should be stinky free for life:--)

Thanks Rob/andro!
Agreed if it wasn't for the Twisp I would not have been on this new path, however after day 3 I really needed a bigger hit ;) if you know what I mean? Also love getting new toys and trying different set ups- so great hobby for me besides all the other benefits. Not sure what to get next but have my eye on a Innokin 134- it looks like a beast :nerd:

Not sure what to get next but have my eye on a Innokin 134- it looks like a beast :nerd:

Next on your list is any 18650 device with a Nautilus tank! :rock:

Personally if I'm gonna spend that kind of money on the 134 I would rather get the Sigelei 20W! :inlove:

Thanks Rob/andro!
Agreed if it wasn't for the Twisp I would not have been on this new path, however after day 3 I really needed a bigger hit ;) if you know what I mean? Also love getting new toys and trying different set ups- so great hobby for me besides all the other benefits. Not sure what to get next but have my eye on a Innokin 134- it looks like a beast :nerd:

Oooooooooh....the bug is biting.:rofl:

If you're married... good luck hiding the credit card statements

Thanks Rob! Will check out the Sigelei as well- sound like something out of the swiss alps :rofl: and 20w is enough to fry an egg :blush:

Congrats @vapegerm
Fabulous achievement!
Those first three weeks are the most challenging.
All the best for the next 3 weeks!! Keep it up

Congrats. It's amazing how easy stopping smoking can actually be and to have such fun doing it is just a bonus.

A huge congrats @vapegerm. That feeling of certainty that one has finally beaten the stinkies is indescribable. Happy vaping.

Thank you All! You are a great supportive bunch :inlove:
If only I had a Reo to celebrate this new milestone :D

Congrats VapeGerm, the months starting flying once you have passed the nearly month marker... :)

good work @vapegerm, i really admire everyone who makes the switch so smoothly as it took me a couple of months to put the ciggies down properly. well done to you !

Believe me when I say "if I can do it anyone can!":p
I have been hopelessly addicted and tried to stop but never lasted more than a few hours of agony.
I dreaded taking flights overseas and was utterly miserable by the time I landed. I didn't really care who was at the airport to greet me or if I hadn't seen them for years. Only thing that mattered was lighting up and double clutching
till my lungs burned and my head buzzed! :rolleyes:
The scary thing is I have really not tried that hard and it has almost happened naturally. Yes after day 3 I was a bit edgy but all in all apart for a few cold sweats here and there the first few days it really has been a breeze and recommend the change to anyone. Already got a friend converted after giving him my Twisp he has also now been off stinkies for 2 weeks now. Again I am Loving it ;-). The forum, the reading, the kit, the flavours, the experimenting, the open nose, the coughless mornings (probably my first in 20 years) ooh and I forgot to mention that I am loving it.:rofl:

Believe me when I say "if I can do it anyone can!":p
I have been hopelessly addicted and tried to stop but never lasted more than a few hours of agony.
I dreaded taking flights overseas and was utterly miserable by the time I landed. I didn't really care who was at the airport to greet me or if I hadn't seen them for years. Only thing that mattered was lighting up and double clutching
till my lungs burned and my head buzzed! :rolleyes:
The scary thing is I have really not tried that hard and it has almost happened naturally. Yes after day 3 I was a bit edgy but all in all apart for a few cold sweats here and there the first few days it really has been a breeze and recommend the change to anyone. Already got a friend converted after giving him my Twisp he has also now been off stinkies for 2 weeks now. Again I am Loving it ;-). The forum, the reading, the kit, the flavours, the experimenting, the open nose, the coughless mornings (probably my first in 20 years) ooh and I forgot to mention that I am loving it.:rofl:

Priceless post @vapegerm
So well said!
Congrats

congrats @vapegerm!!!! well done on the 21days mark!! Here's to being stinkie free for the rest of your life :rock:

Congrats vapegerm......on Sunday evening it was 4 weeks for me......however it has not been easy for me....anything but. I still crave an analog every day for the past 4 weeks. At times the craving is really strong. It's like I am not getting enough from the ecigs. Next up is a dripper and a RBA/RTA on a mech mod as I do not enjoy high nic juices (the taste). I so much want to be permanently analog free. I am just wondering how much longer this craving is going to be around.

Glad to hear I am an isolated case.:fubar:

@RezaD just hang on, it took me a good 6 weeks to get over the cravings - for some its quicker and some longer. What helped me was to chainvape whenever the craving arrived.

@RezaD just hang on, it took me a good 6 weeks to get over the cravings - for some its quicker and some longer. What helped me was to chainvape whenever the craving arrived.

Thanks man..... that is what I have been doing.....now my battery which would normally last the better part of a day last a couple of hours.....I chain vape till both the battery and the atty is quite warm to the touch.....can't wait for my SVD to arrive...... I don't care how ridiculous a pt2 mini looks on an SVD ......I need to vape the crap out of it!:sweating::--P??

Back