21 Days

Thanks man..... that is what I have been doing.....now my battery which would normally last the better part of a day last a couple of hours.....I chain vape till both the battery and the atty is quite warm to the touch.....can't wait for my SVD to arrive...... I don't care how ridiculous a pt2 mini looks on an SVD ......I need to vape the crap out of it!:sweating::--P??
In my opinion the SVD and an mpt2 looks quite sexy, its my ADV.

Still being rather new at this I can only speak from my own experiences.
However the most important thing I have learned is- do your research before you buy your first kit.
This is the best place for it!:) Second buy the very best set up you can afford and those are not available from what I have seen at your local shopping centres ;) If it works for you great. It did not for me after day 3 like I said I needed something more fulfilling ;-) Have a great set up and have a good second back up at all times in case something fails. Good luck and stick with it! Is it really quitting? No. In my opinion I have given up a bad habit for a better one :wasntme: and that in itself is worth the little effort required ;)

Congrats vapegerm......on Sunday evening it was 4 weeks for me......however it has not been easy for me....anything but. I still crave an analog every day for the past 4 weeks. At times the craving is really strong. It's like I am not getting enough from the ecigs. Next up is a dripper and a RBA/RTA on a mech mod as I do not enjoy high nic juices (the taste). I so much want to be permanently analog free. I am just wondering how much longer this craving is going to be around.

Glad to hear I am an isolated case.:fubar:

@RezaD - perhaps therein lies the solution to your problem.
You say you are craving analogs and not getting enough from the ecigs but you don't enjoy the high nic juice.

What nic level are you using?

Perhaps its too low. Maybe you can find a nice flavour that masks the nic content. The only way I found to stop the cravings is to be on higher nic juice. I am still on 18mg in the lower power tanks (eg mPT2) and on the dripper at higher power I can go lower in nic but only to about 12mg. Any lower than that and I feel I need more...

From what I have read and learnt, it can take some people many months to adjust down in nic level. Maybe you are just too low.

@RezaD - perhaps therein lies the solution to your problem.
You say you are craving analogs and not getting enough from the ecigs but you don't enjoy the high nic juice.

What nic level are you using?

Perhaps its too low. Maybe you can find a nice flavour that masks the nic content. The only way I found to stop the cravings is to be on higher nic juice. I am still on 18mg in the lower power tanks (eg mPT2) and on the dripper at higher power I can go lower in nic but only to about 12mg. Any lower than that and I feel I need more...

From what I have read and learnt, it can take some people many months to adjust down in nic level. Maybe you are just too low.

So are you suggesting I have a Silver???ROTFLOL!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::-D:-D:-D

Well typically I am vaping either 6mg or 9mg in a Protank 2 mini....so yeah it is on the low side.......18mg nic spoils some of the juices flavour for me as it is too prominent but if it's gonna mitigate the analog craving them I am buying an 18mg juice right now ...seriously.:devil:??????????

Go for it @RezaD - I started with 24mg nic juices to help from the cravings.

Ok so I did.........it was late so the only place I found open mostly stock 12 and 9mg juices......in fact the only 30ml 18mg bottle he had was .......aarrgghhhh........Liqua cuban........so I took it. So when I got home I hit it hard .......REAL hard........my batts were both warm to the touch.........LOL........

Not very tasty but it did the trick......that deep seated analogue craving subdued substantially after giving it horns.... 2 x 1.5ml tanks later it was Hi Ho Silver!!!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Now I can settle down and vape something likeable.....thanks @Silver and @johan .......:rock::rock::rock:??????????

Wasn't suggesting you do a Silver to avoid the cravings @RezaD ! ;-)
But you get the idea....

If a "Silver" works for you to get over the cravings, give it horns @RezaD - I think I was permanently on a "Silver" for the first 2-weeks without knowing it.

If a "Silver" works for you to get over the cravings, give it horns @RezaD - I think I was permanently on a "Silver" for the first 2-weeks without knowing it.

I sometimes get a strong craving - especially around smokers or when drinking - for those occasions I have a 24mg kick in in the teeth flavour that I 'Silver' out on for a few puffs.

Interesting thing about the craving for a cig is that the Vape does not satisfy the craving, but it takes it away, if that makes any sense :)

I sometimes get a strong craving - especially around smokers or when drinking - for those occasions I have a 24mg kick in in the teeth flavour that I 'Silver' out on for a few puffs.

Interesting thing about the craving for a cig is that the Vape does not satisfy the craving, but it takes it away, if that makes any sense :)

You guys have it spot on.... I guess I was being naive in thinking the ecig would satisfy the craving....but the 18mg did take it away for now.

So for those that have been off the stinkies for more than a year.....does the craving diminish substantially compared to the first few months?

I have only been off stinkies for about 6 months @RezaD and I have noticed a major reduction in cravings.

In the beginning I got cravings almost every day, then a few times a week.

Now I hardly get any really strong cravings - not for a cigarette anyway.

I have noticed that when I go shopping for example and I walk around a shopping centre, these days I sometimes forget to vape and get back in my car after 2 or 3 hours and dont feel any strong cravings.

Before, when I smoked, I could not go for more than about 30 minutes without feeling the urge to go into the parking lot for a smoke.

I have read up on this - and apparently it has to do with the E-Cig giving a lower nicotine spike in your blood than the cigarettes - so by vaping, you are having less of a nicotine high - and so your body doesn't crave it as much.

that's awesome to hear @Silver, i am closing in on a month and still have a craving from time to time, especially when stressed, but it's good to hear that it gets better with time :)

You guys have it spot on.... I guess I was being naive in thinking the ecig would satisfy the craving....but the 18mg did take it away for now.

So for those that have been off the stinkies for more than a year.....does the craving diminish substantially compared to the first few months?
I have chatted to quite a few of our customers about this and it varies from person to person - personally, the cravings are there after 6 months, but not as 'urgent' as in the beginning - other customers have reported a drastic reduction in cravings, to the point of them asking me for 0 nic juice.

Others again have stuck to their original nic level and have increased their juice consumption, so I guess it will be different for everyone

Ok- so its has been 4 weeks now and I decided to treat myself to another toy to celebrate :party:.
Innokin iTaste 134 :blush: big wow factor if you like a bit of bling :wasntme: solid build all shiny stainless steel wand :rofl:.
Vaping it with my Nautilus tank and its been real fun. It came with a iClear 30 tank which I didn't give a second glance until this morning as the plastic tank put me off initially.
So I was wrong to judge this book by its eeh :confused: plastic cover.
Gives a really nice tasty full warm vape on only 6.5 w.:h:

I am really surprised as I am never wrong o_O

Congratulations on the 4 weeks @vapegerm - enjoy your new toy and plastic is only a concern if you use "aggressive" e-liquid in them i.e citrus, cinnamon etc.

Well done @vapegerm, that's a good enough excuse to get new toys :D

Ok- here I am and it will be 7 weeks of vaping tomorrow o_O. Confession time- had a stinky at work on Thursday. After 6 and a half weeks stinky free. I could slap myself now! :banghead: Spank spank slap slap ouch....
I blamed stress, pressure, an unbearable desire. I wanted it I needed it, I had it and lit up. :sick: It felt like I had just smoked a valium and definitely took the edge off for 5 minutes of head spinning....I was goofed on a stinky :drunk:
Tasted like absolute doo doo though and felt sick for about an hour afterwards and was back on the vape.
Take that stinkies :finger:

Back