3fvape #5 zeus bubble tank, Aegis Legend duel. and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all just a reminder we are going to do a group buy on the 3may get your orders in to me plz will email all that is in on manday the 30 April to confirm your order
@Adephi
@RainstormZA
@vicTor
@Zack
@Darius1332
@MoB16Zah you going to join us think you want this ?
@M.Adhir is your things of pre order ?
@Rafique you in a buble tank or two ?
@Braki still want that kylin minie ?
@Dimi
if i did not tag you them i am sorry and plz feel free to pm me

@Moerse Rooikat they say as per below- so i guess i wont make it for this order :

"Please Note: This product will be shipped around May 5, 2018 (ETA, not guaranteed). The final shipping date depends on the manufacturer. We will try to get it delivered as soon as we can."

well if i place the 3 they are only going to ship the 10 so u can ad it. and i am still contemplating a legend witch is eta the 10may

hi all just a reminder we are going to do a group buy on the 3may get your orders in to me plz will email all that is in on manday the 30 April to confirm your order
@Adephi
@RainstormZA
@vicTor
@Zack
@Darius1332
@MoB16Zah you going to join us think you want this ?
@M.Adhir is your things of pre order ?
@Rafique you in a buble tank or two ?
@Braki still want that kylin minie ?
@Dimi
if i did not tag you them i am sorry and plz feel free to pm me

Il pass on the bubble @Moerse Rooikat

Thanks though. Haven't checked the site yet to see for any other stuff

ok all i will place the order on the 3may will only ship the 17th lots of pre orders. here hopefully the 23may
still time if more wants in

Hi guys..

What's the price of the aegis legend and zeus dual.. I may want to jump on of its ok pending pricing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@JsPLAYn the legend kit will be available then legend is $59.99 and the zeus is $24.99 shipping 7.7 $92.68 R1153.87
if you want the mod itself we will have to wait 3to 7 days longer and is legend $48.99 and the zeus is $24.99 shipping 7.7 is $81.68 R1017
i am taking the kit yes you get a tank u not going to use but depending on the color you choose u get a matching driptip you can poet on the zeus
if the rand sits still

I would be keen on stealth black and black zeus ... .. I dnt mind the kit as it's nt alot more than mod alone

I would be keen on stealth black and black zeus ... .. I dnt mind the kit as it's nt alot more than mod alone

so i you are in pm me your email and you will get a mail on Monday with the rest of the details

Does the zeus come with the bubble glass?

Add me 2 please

Geekvape aegis legend stealth black kit x1
Geekvape zeus dual black rta x1
Zeus dual bubble glass x2

Sorry last question.. are there any tinted bubble glasses?

think i must close this order sitting on $500 dam nice

Am i too late? Whats the individual price on atmizoo shell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back