Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Great job there guys, thanks for all your hard work and efforts.

Congrats to all the new moderators!

Well done and kudos to you all! Much love

Hi all

There is a great announcement to be made this morning.

We are extremely proud and happy to announce that @shaunnadan has been appointed an administrator of ECIGSSA. He has been a moderator for some time. Over the past year or more, he has helped with so many things and has gone way beyond the normal call of duty.

Managing the PIF initiative, helping with the ECIGSSA competitions and running the competitions at VapeCon so excellently are some of the things Shaun has done for us. In addition, Shaun contributes in so many other areas, many of which are behind the scenes. And he does it with such willingness, kindness and skill. Thank you Shaun, you are a true gentleman and an asset to this forum. ECIGSSA would not be nearly as good without your contributions and help.

Taking nothing away from the rest of the team, who each do their bit to making this place rock. And believe me, it takes a lot of work!

Join me in congratulating @shaunnadan and wishing him well for the future.

image.jpg

Congratulations @shaunnadan . I'm sure your are elated at this news and will be on cloud number 9 all day. Vape that premium juice all day and let's celebrate this good news. Super proud of you Mr Nadan. And thank you to the ecig forum for appreciating all the hard work and Dedication Shaun has shown. Much Love.

Congratulations @shaunnadan . I'm sure your are elated at this news and will be on cloud number 9 all day. Vape that premium juice all day and let's celebrate this good news. Super proud of you Mr Nadan. And thank you to the ecig forum for appreciating all the hard work and Dedication Shaun has shown. Much Love.

And thanks to you @PrenessaM for allowing Shaun to do all the things he does and supporting him so much.
It certainly shines through

Congrats @shaunnadan, you are always helpful, you certainly know your stuff, and I enjoy your sense of humour. Very well done mate.

What a win! Well done @shaunnadan , and thank you for all the help you have given me along the way (especially explaining batteries to me like a million times). And thank you @PrenessaM for loaning him to us so often!

Back