All Day Vapes Competition - Juice or DIY One Shot Prizes

NOOOOOOO.......Panna Cotta....I think I will have to forfeit my win from last week sò....I can participate again...:cool::p:D....

Just kidding, or am I....pumpumpun....

Okay okay, all joking aside. Good luck to everyone. I think Thursdays at 8pm will be beter than on Sunday....
i'll second that

Am I right that it's not currently running?

@Marnu It will be run this week again, but no it is not currently running. Last week it ran for 6 minutes before we had a winner, so it's fast'n'furious :para:

This time it'll be a little longer I suspect :D

So far the plan is tomorrow at 8pm, we will confirm that tomorrow morning. I just want to see what people think of that time slot.

OK so we will run this comp on Thursdays at 8pm as from today.

Last week was a tad too easy so we will make the rules like this:

1)There will be 3 pumpkins to find, and they will be spread site-wide, not just on the made to order product pages.
2)First one to post the location of all three pumpkins here on this thread wins. Delivery will be by courier within South Africa.
3)Previous winners within the same calendar month are not eligible for the comp. For instance, winners in October can only enter again in November.
4)The competition is open to all regular forum members, forum admin/staff and vendors are not eligible.
5)The comp will start at 8pm Thursdays, at which time the pumpkins will be posted on the website at https://alldayvapes.co.za Each competition will run until someone wins.

Good luck to all and thanks for participating.:beer-toast1:

Last edited:
To recap, the prize this week is 4 x 30ml juice 0mg to 6mg

Pineapple & Lychee
Strawberry & Banana
Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta

OR 2 of the above DIY one shot premixed concentrates making 100ml juice each.

Got them today, very excited to try!

a997e2c985a5597ba9c2cebe25d90327.jpg

We are considering changing this competition to another format as the race doesn't have the participation we had hoped for. The hard timeslot for the start is not working.

We will announce what we will do later today.

Last edited:
We have been so busy with new developments to be announced soon that we haven't had the time to work out a replacement for this comp yet. Please allow us time till Monday to finalise the replacement competition. There WILL be a replacement.

I apologize for the delay.

Back