Analogue Dreams

NnoS

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all.

I've been off the ciggies for almost 4 months now and I am really happy about that but it seems that I am being plagued with dreams of smoking. I have about 1 dream a week or per fortnight. These dreams always involve me having a smoke after much deliberation and then a guilty feeling after smoking in the dream. Obviously this is my subconscious still letting go of my 2 decade habit but I can't help wondering if I am alone.

So, any other stinky nightmare sufferers out there?

Hehe, I remember having a few of those in the beginning. Now I dream of that perfect sour and tarty flavour I am seeking.

YOH !!!!!

if there was anyone who had weird smoking dreams its me :)

this weekends dream....

i was a knight in the era of robin hood. i wore a cloak and was skilled with a bow. i traveled from village to village giving away weed that i recovered from various dragon keeps. weed was more precious than gold. i had a trained horse called "lighter" and when i clicked my fingers the horse would whip out a zippo and light it up !

still trying to decode the meaning of everything.

YOH !!!!!

this weekends dream....

i was a knight in the era of robin hood. i wore a cloak and was skilled with a bow. i traveled from village to village giving away weed that i recovered from various dragon keeps. weed was more precious than gold. i had a trained horse called "lighter" and when i clicked my fingers the horse would whip out a zippo and light it up !

I'm sorry to say, but no professional has a chance of figuring that one out..... :confused:

YOH !!!!!

this weekends dream....

I am no professional, but I think your subconscious is BROKEN.

YOH !!!!!

this weekends dream....

hmmm tellz me about yourz childhood and would you like to try on this very special white jacket all soft and padded with very special sleeves

So that is why I am having those dreams about Angelina Jolie :rofl:

On the topic of dreams

If someone told me two years ago that I would have stopped smoking for about two years now and had a lot of fun doing it - I would have said they are dreaming!

Dreams do come true it seems...

Back