Announcement : Vapesa Joins The Craftvapour Family !

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
It is with great pleasure that I welcome Gordon from Vape SA to the CraftVapour family.

This means that you can now also get your CraftVapour flavour fix from one of the nicest guys in vaping as Vape SA ( www.vapesa.co.za ) is now an official reseller of CraftVapour eliquid.

Greetings and great vapes,

Mauritz

Last edited:
Just send my wife to pickup a bottle of each from Gordon.. Can't wait ! :)

Congrats @Vape SA, the juice looks awesome.

Just a quick question.
How reputable are vapeSA? I ordered stock on the 29/7, today is the 8/8 and still nothing. I called Gordon on his cell on Monday and gave him my order number and he said he would get back to me... Today is Friday! Landline number also rings off to answering service all the time.

Just a quick question.
How reputable are vapeSA? I ordered stock on the 29/7, today is the 8/8 and still nothing. I called Gordon on his cell on Monday and gave him my order number and he said he would get back to me... Today is Friday! Landline number also rings off to answering service all the time.
Have not bought from @Vape SA before, so can not comment on service. Have you tried sending a PM?

I bought from Gordon at VapeSA a while ago. Bought my IGOL and some other stuff.
I found gordon to be a very helpful and genuine guy and have spoken to him a few times and emailed him a few times.
Got my stuff quickly

Best i think is to send him an email and a PM

But I think he doesnt visit the forum regularly.

Hope you get sorted

Who do I PM? They don't seem to respond to emails either. I got an email of order confirmation sent to me last Tuesday but that's it, no tracking number or any other response.

The help would be appreciated.

Who do I PM? They don't seem to respond to emails either. I got an email of order confirmation sent to me last Tuesday but that's it, no tracking number or any other response.

The help would be appreciated.
Try clicking on this - @Vape SA

Then click on start a conversation.

Just a quick question.

Hi @CYB3R N1NJ4

I will also get in contact with VapeSA on your behalf. Gordon is an outstanding guy , I'm sure there is some reason for the delay.

Regards,

Thanks Mauritz

Not saying anything bad about the guy, just sceptical when things like this happen.
It took over a month to get my goods from Vapes. Just wondered if they were the same people.

It is sometimes hard to maintain this new Vape lifestyle and I like trying different things from different suppliers. The hardest part is setting aside a couple of hundred and you have to chase on it to be fulfilled. Makes me scared to be adventurous outside of those I know and used before.

@CYB3R N1NJ4

Just wanted to offer a courtesy follow up on your order with VapeSA. I have unfortunately also been unable to reach him and I hope you have had better luck.
I must say that I am concerned about Gordon. I Hope he is OK. It is so far removed from his character not to give you feedback on your order that I fear he has taken ill.
I will keep trying him and will post here with update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Thanks @Mauritz
No better luck my side unfortunately, his cell goes to voicemail eventually while ringing. I did try this weekend again and it was off.
I also followed the suggestion of leaving a forum PM and another email.

If you guys know him so well, perhaps all is not good with him.

Just an update
More calls to voicemail, no response to emails or forum PM's.
I today resorted to sending my enquiry to him via Whatsapp, its been read and awaiting response. I saw him come online and read it.

Another update...
I got my first response from Gordon via Whatsapp. Actually a sad one, oak has got too busy to continue his business:

Sorry not tring to scam anyone if thats your concern.

Ive been in and out of country and every other minute in meetings. Ive unfortunately had to close the business to avoid getting people angry at me.

I can follow up on your order tonight and get back to you. Can reply on whatsapp, cant take calls onsite. You do have options. I can refund you if you so choose. I do however add in a few extras to try and make up for delays though.

Last edited:
Guess this will be my final update on this issue.

Should have taken the refund when offered. Still nothing, not even Whatsapp replies.

A couple of hundred wasted on a learning experience.

That's sad hey. I can understand if the guy is in a predicament, but he's putting online vendors in a bad light. I am in business myself, and one thing I've learnt is that the LEAST you can do, is respond to someone. Even if the response isn't what you think they'd want to hear. Rather that than leave them in the dark completely

Well that's the problem.
I tried a new vendor outside of my usual and it didn't work. Makes me not want to try others for fear of a repeat.
Which is sad, because many won't buy from you because of not dealing with you in past.

I didn't lose a hell of a lot, but if this happens often enough it adds up.

Well that's the problem.
I tried a new vendor outside of my usual and it didn't work. Makes me not want to try others for fear of a repeat.
Which is sad, because many won't buy from you because of not dealing with you in past.

I didn't lose a hell of a lot, but if this happens often enough it adds up.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It is sad that one bad apple can potentially ruin the whole bunch.

@CYB3R N1NJ4 - Please do not let this experience put you off trying other vendors. I personally have had great dealings with most of the guys on here. Only had hiccups with one vendor in particular, but they have corrected their mistake. (and gave a suitable explanation as to why the error was made) Hoping that your next transaction with a new vendor goes 110%

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It is sad that one bad apple can potentially ruin the whole bunch.

@CYB3R N1NJ4 - Please do not let this experience put you off trying other vendors. I personally have had great dealings with most of the guys on here. Only had hiccups with one vendor in particular, but they have corrected their mistake. (and gave a suitable explanation as to why the error was made) Hoping that your next transaction with a new vendor goes 110%
Thanks bud.
Not to say I won't use other vendors. But will check on what other vapers say first.

That being said, this is a great community! I like that vendors are so active amongst their customers. Other industries could learn from this. I support the vendors that are listed and mentioned in the Vape mail sections.

This week alone I have spent almost R4000 at 3 shops and its only Wednesday!

Thanks bud.
Not to say I won't use other vendors. But will check on what other vapers say first.

That being said, this is a great community! I like that vendors are so active amongst their customers. Other industries could learn from this. I support the vendors that are listed and mentioned in the Vape mail sections.

This week alone I have spent almost R4000 at 3 shops and its only Wednesday!

Yeah, I feel you. I dropped just shy of 3k this month, and it is only the 5th :eek:. But I keep telling myself that it is my b-day month so it is justified:p:-D.

I also ONLY purchase vape gear and joose from vendors that come highly reccomended from this forum. (except for FastTech - The prices there are just too good ;) )

Yeah, I feel you. I dropped just shy of 3k this month, and it is only the 5th :eek:. But I keep telling myself that it is my b-day month so it is justified:p:-D.

I also ONLY purchase vape gear and joose from vendors that come highly reccomended from this forum. (except for FastTech - The prices there are just too good ;) )
Lol, yup. Know what you mean. Last month end it was R2000 at fasttech. Couldn't help myself. Then again the wife also added a mod and drip tips to it... So I blame her!

Hope you have a good birthday month!

Lol, yup. Know what you mean. Last month end it was R2000 at fasttech. Couldn't help myself. Then again the wife also added a mod and drip tips to it... So I blame her!

Hope you have a good birthday month!
Lucky you, my wife looks at me funny when I get anything new. :rolleyes:

And it looks like it will jump with another R500 or so... Start vaping they said... it will be cheaper they said... :rolleyes::confused:

Thanks for the good wishes. ;)

Back