Annual PG/VG Blend Survey

What PG/VG Ratio do you prefer ?

• Total voters

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

At CraftVapour we like to make products you love :). As such we would like to better understand the PG/VG ratio's you prefer. For technical reasons I have limited the options to a few ratios.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hi @Mauritz

The last option says 80/40, should it not be 80/20?

80vg/20pg gets my vote. Just makes the juice smoother imo and on most juices around the 60/40 ratio and below gives me a throat itch maybe it's just me but I prefer and enjoy higher vg juices better.
Great to hear that you are giving us more options and catering for the vapors that prefer high vg blends awesome stuff bro.
You will be receiving a lot more business from me for sure

80vg/20pg gets my vote. Just makes the juice smoother imo and on most juices around the 60/40 ratio and below gives me a throat itch maybe it's just me but I prefer and enjoy higher vg juices better.
Great to hear that you are giving us more options and catering for the vapors that prefer high vg blends awesome stuff bro.
You will be receiving a lot more business from me for sure
I have the same problem. I find Max VG to be smooth and no side effects.
My wife is HYPER allergic to PG, even trace amounts in flavoring makes her cough like a 6 pack a day smoker! Believe me its a ***** finding juice for my Lady, so far Vapor Mountain, my own DIY concoctions and Mount Baker is all she can vape.

Back