Ants don't like my vape juices. Luckily.

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm having a seasonable invasion of little black ants. They seem to come in when it's rained a lot. If you leave a saucer with crumbs on it or a drop of coffee or any other food stuff they decend on them.
I know vape juice uses artificial sweeteners, but why do they show no interest in my vape equipment. I should have thought the fruity odours at least would attract them. Damn glad it doesn't. I was wondering if the Nicotine is detering them?

I'm having a seasonable invasion of little black ants. They seem to come in when it's rained a lot. If you leave a saucer with crumbs on it or a drop of coffee or any other food stuff they decend on them.
I know vape juice uses artificial sweeteners, but why do they show no interest in my vape equipment. I should have thought the fruity odours at least would attract them. Damn glad it doesn't. I was wondering if the Nicotine is detering them?
I think they are organic vegan hippies and our juices are not good enough for them

They made a highway from the back door all the way through the front door and visa versa two weeks ago :D

Back