Any vendors have stock of the Kangertech protank 3

Eequinox

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there
Does anyone of the vendore have a kangertech protank 3 and its coils in stock have to ask here as a specific vendor i sent a ticket to can not be bothered to respond and will be posting a review soon

We stock the coils too. Unfortunately not the tanks but if you need spares for the tank I have a whole bunch of ones that were returned for various reasons that I can give you parts off of.

Got one with original packaging if you need it. It was piffed to me to piff to someone

We stock the coils too. Unfortunately not the tanks but if you need spares for the tank I have a whole bunch of ones that were returned for various reasons that I can give you parts off of.
im looking for the tank as well need to upgrade my moms twisp before she has a stroke or goes back to stinkies lol

Are you gonna use it with the twisp battery? They only output about 3.3v from the ones we've tested. Why not get her something slightly more recent to ensure its serviceable for longer.

R160 for a pack of 5. Also look at the EMOW Mega. It's a 1600 mAH with a 2.8ml tank. Basically the big brother of the EMOW

Back