Anyone getting bored of sub ohming?

Franky

Vapealot
LV

Awards
I know I am... I've been exclusively sub ohming since about Jan this year - tried my gf's mom's Spinner 2 & Titan Pro and actually really enjoyed it - so I just put an order in for a Spinner 2 and an Aerotank Mini since I kind of do miss vaping on cigalikes. Think I'm gonna hit Juicy Joe up for some HHV. I find lung hitting all the time can get very boring and tiresome - anyone else feel the same?

I dnt think ive gotten to a point of being bored of subohming itself, but I do like to alternate between straight lung hits and mtl. But yeh, nothing wrong with a change bro. Many vapers dont do subohm at all. As long as you vaping in your happy place ;)

I managed to 'silver' myself yesterday after I went through 3 mls of 18mg 5 Pawns in about 3 hours - I'm not used to such a high nic since I've been using 6mgs for so long...:eek:

Drop some more perhaps? 18Mg is high to chain vape :)

Nah, sub ohm lung hits are da bomb :)

Less stress on the cheeks, plus I really don't mind not looking like a bullfrog trying to get my fix from a skinny-ass mouth to lung setup :D

speaking of which.... Im waiting for pics on ur latest builds bro

Been a little busy lately :sweating: So I literally haven't built anything since my last post. I am how ever open to suggestions on coils you would like me to try to build :rock:

I sometimes get bored of vaping... But that is another topic all on it's own. However, I won't know what to do if i stop vaping :D

never, sub ohm'ing is a way of life, hehe... as one poster replied, having trouble building higher than 0.4 0.5 ohm, hehe...

What I have realized is that simply a change of device every now and then is lekker, going from permanently using a hades tube mod, to permanently a Dimitri, it was a good change to get the KUI and give it a try, and again building different because of the one battery issue, hehe...

I even enjoyed taking a coupld of puffs off the wife's m80 plus, put some old builds on there and wow, playing with the wattage also something else.. especially since coming from purely mech mods....

but I think we are in a good place now and have a variety of mods to play with... hopefully vapecon is not going to set me back to much when it comes around, LOL

sub ohm'ing is just where I love things... and on mech mods, having to build to the point where it's a awesome vape... WW devices are almost a cheat, hehe, just pushing up the wattage is almost a cheat, hehe

I don't think sub-ohming is the problem. I think it's lung hitting that can get a bit boring.

I love sub-ohm but often find myself tooting mouth to lung on the Subtank, Marquis, and Kayfun.

The Kayfun is at 0.9ohm as it is a single coil build and exclusively MTL. The others are 0.5ohm and I do both lung hit and MTL to get more flavour out of my awesome juices.

Also still use my trusty MVP and Areotanks when these batteries are charging, or tanks soaking, etc with 1.5 or 1.8ohm coils and it's perfectly fine until I puff the sub-ohm again and feel how super-awesome it is.

I have never really taken to sub ohming in the first place... I do sub ohm but only around 3% of the time! ;-)

@Franky try vaping above one ohm, and then you wont be bored of sub ohming anymore :D

Last edited:
I'm not tired of subohming and love lung hitting, but I am getting a bit scared of my juice consumption. Before I was doing about 5mls of juice a day, now I can burn through about 30ml on a heavy day of vaping. I feel like inhaling 6 times the amount of pg, vg and flavorings can't be a good thing.

Direct lung hits I understand, but help me here; Is sub-ohming when you coil your RTA or RDA below 1 Ohm or something else? Cause reading through this thread seems like it is something else?

Direct lung hits I understand, but help me here; Is sub-ohming when you coil your RTA or RDA below 1 Ohm or something else? Cause reading through this thread seems like it is something else?
That is the way I understand it at @johan. I think the lines might just be getting a bit blurred between sub-ohm and lung hitting in this post as the 2 are usually hand in glove.

That is the way I understand it at @johan. I think the lines might just be getting a bit blurred between sub-ohm and lung hitting in this post as the 2 are usually hand in glove.

I somewhat agree, but I sub-ohm and 90% mouth to lung ;).

I'm not tired of subohming and love lung hitting, but I am getting a bit scared of my juice consumption. Before I was doing about 5mls of juice a day, now I can burn through about 30ml on a heavy day of vaping. I feel like inhaling 6 times the amount of pg, vg and flavorings can't be a good thing.
all thing in moderation... hehe....

I have been doing lung inhales for a long time, sub ohm'ing all the way... and let me tell you, i'm vapeing less than I ever smoked... I find myself easily driving a 200km trip without even vaping once... going to work in the mornings (from centurion to sandton, anyone who does this on a daily basis knows this takes longer than driving 250km plus of open road) and only squanking my KUI once...

I disagree with this statement, you have to apply self controll... just because a solution is better for you (in this case vaping over smoking) does not mean you have to do it 80% of the day :)

I have literally consumed less and less and with that i'm also lowering my nic where I started on 18, and was there for a long time, since sub ohm'ing i have gone down to 3mg....

All things in moderation... they even show it on games, Dota, World of warcraft, all of these remind you, so here is your reminder for vaping :)

Back