Aramex help

LeislB

Long time vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

Does anyone have any contacts at aramex? I have a friend who had a really important package that has been lost and would like to talk to someone above customer support.

Please help?

my approach with TCG was to drive out to their warehouse after my package was lost. After many phonecalls and terrible excuses when I arrived there and asked for the manager, they magically "found" the item in the office instead of on the floor.

I did the same a few years a go with Fedix. The EFF approach sometimes work better than phoning

As per experiences by other formites packages have arrived opened with their contents removed with no willingness from their side to investigate, or to take action to review actual collection footage, or with crappy supposed excuses. I for one will never use them again for anything. I think the SAPO is better than them, I try not to use them any more either.

Yet, I have probably shipped close to 200 parcels with them and only had delivery delays on a few occasions (especially during the first part of lockdown), but never had a parcel tampered with or lost (touch wood)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aah aramex.
I'm still waiting for a parcel which was sent to me 24th June.

JHB says it never arrived in warehouse.
Cape Town say its in JHB warehouse.
System says returned to shipper (after 2 months on no status on system).
Shipper doesn't have it either.

Rather use XOC or postnet next time.

Back