Aspire Breeze 2

Also, may I know how long will it last, I mean need to change to other coil for 1.0 ohm coil? and how can we know it need to change to new coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lifespan of the coil will depend on the juice you use. Because I use menthols, the juices are clean and have very little sucralose (sweetener) which is known to destroy/gunk up coils.

Using 50/50 salts, I was able to use I think about 20-30ml of juice on 1 coil head.

You will know that the coil needs changing when you taste a 'burnt' taste. It's a very noticeable taste.

If you want to get away using the cheapest method possible, getting your normal nicotine, high strength juice from Vapour mountain is cheaper than nicotine salt juices. I like their XXX/Red Pill which is a lychee menthol kind of flavor.

VM also sells coils for the breeze so you can probably save a bit on shipping as well.

If you need salts, see if you can get a friend or if you can go to Vape Shop. You can get 2 bottles of 30ml BLVK Unicorn Salts for R300 which is very cheap in comparison to other salt juices.

EDIT: I just saw now that you are from Malaysia so don't worry about the above.

There's a big range of salt liquids available internationally at various strengths. Try a 35mg Salt nicotine juice. It should have a similar throat hit to your 18mg but the nic satisfaction is far greater. Some brands you can check out are:

BLVK Unicorn: their Lychee is good and you can find it in 35mg salts or 50mg salts.

Yami Vapor: Their Taruto is the highest rated salt flavor in the market (Internationally). They are have a ton of other good flavors (fruity)

Naked: Their range is also pretty good. Just see which flavor profiles you like.

Jam Monster: Just announced recently, Jam Monster started making nic salts in 24mg and 48mg.

Nasty Juice: Nasty recently released a MTL range which is 18mg 50/50 normal nic range and they also have a Salt range however, I think it's priced higher than other salt juices.

Wow. Thanks a lot. Really keep searching for the best juice. Will try look for it. For me, the price is not too much a problem to me as per 1 bottle can use for a long time.

The lifespan of the coil will depend on the juice you use. Because I use menthols, the juices are clean and have very little sucralose (sweetener) which is known to destroy/gunk up coils.

Using 50/50 salts, I was able to use I think about 20-30ml of juice on 1 coil head.

You will know that the coil needs changing when you taste a 'burnt' taste. It's a very noticeable taste.

Oh. Thanks a lot. Really thanks to you.

Yesterday, I brought 1.2 ohm coil and use Creamy Apple 50/50. But then found out that really hard and little flavor taste. Also I think, today coil had burn already and noticed that the coil got hot really fast. Can someone know why this happen? So I think I might not buy 1.2 ohm coil anymore.

Yesterday, I brought 1.2 ohm coil and use Creamy Apple 50/50. But then found out that really hard and little flavor taste. Also I think, today coil had burn already and noticed that the coil got hot really fast. Can someone know why this happen? So I think I might not buy 1.2 ohm coil anymore.

Aspire breeze 2 is supposed to be used with a 1 ohm coil. But I don't see this as a reason for the burnt 1.2 ohm coil. Possibly juice ran out or coil priming was not done ?

Aspire breeze 2 is supposed to be used with a 1 ohm coil. But I don't see this as a reason for the burnt 1.2 ohm coil. Possibly juice ran out or coil priming was not done ?

priming? what do you mean by proming? is it that we put some juice in the side coil hole and after filled juice, wait around 5 min? Early use of 1.2 ohm is better than using 1.0. but then since last night, suddenly the coil got faster hot and today it I felt burned taste

priming? what do you mean by proming? is it that we put some juice in the side coil hole and after filled juice, wait around 5 min? Early use of 1.2 ohm is better than using 1.0. but then since last night, suddenly the coil got faster hot and today it I felt burned taste

Sounds like a defective coil.

might be. but I felt 1.2 is more better than 1.0 If anyone used 1.2 ohm with Aspire Breeze 2 using 50/50 creamy nic salted juice, please help to tell your experience here.

might be. but I felt 1.2 is more better than 1.0 If anyone used 1.2 ohm with Aspire Breeze 2 using 50/50 creamy nic salted juice, please help to tell your experience here.

Hi @Jai i also prefer the 1.2 ohm coil and I actually prefer it with all juice profiles, elements crema with the 1.2ohm coil is absolutely superb.

Currently running the 1 ohm coil with a menthol juice and it’s also good but not as good as the 1.2 ohm coil imo.

Hi @Jai i also prefer the 1.2 ohm coil and I actually prefer it with all juice profiles, elements crema with the 1.2ohm coil is absolutely superb.

Currently running the 1 ohm coil with a menthol juice and it’s also good but not as good as the 1.2 ohm coil imo.

do you ever try use 1.2 ohm?

Did your coil getting hot faster when use 1.2 Ohm? As per you used both coil, which one did you always use, 1.0 or 1.2?

Did your coil getting hot faster when use 1.2 Ohm? As per you used both coil, which one did you always use, 1.0 or 1.2?

The 0.6 uses the most wattage, the 1 ohm is in between and the 1.2 uses the least wattage. Not sure if the 1.2 coil is a warm vape or cool as I only use the 1 ohm coil.

@Jengz does the 1.2 coil have the same size wicking holes?

I google and found out on many forum or blogger, that 1.2 ohm is the best use among other ohm value for salt nic. But a lot of people claiming it can fast burn up, I'm also encounter the same, only 1 day then it giving burn taste, but the taste is very good. I did some soaking/priming the coil by adding 3 drop of juice (35mg of 50/50 creamy apple) into the coil and on each side and the soaking the coil within 5 minutes before use. Maybe there is some techniques of priming or soaking the coil to make it longer life? or maybe due to using fruity juice that shorten it life?

Back