Assistance needed please

Hi @Puppyy001
I would suggest saving a bit and get yourself a twisp que. They only go for 400.
I have to add, although the guys here have massive hearts in giving out gear, it is frowned upon for someone who isnt an active member on this forum asking for gear. Obviously i dont know your financial circumstances, but if you are serious in giving up stinkies, you should take your monthly cig budget and get yourself a Cue. You have to jump straight into vaping otherwise it wont take. I wish you all the best in your journey. You have made the 1st step to a better life and i wish you the best of luck.

Apologies I did not mean to offend anyone.. Thanks I will do as advised
Hi @Puppyy001 no please dont take my comment incorrectly. And you definately didnt offend anyone. We are here to help any way we can. Unfortunately the PIF program has been subjected to chancers who requests freebies just to resell. This was not directed at you at all. Everyone here is extremely passionate about vaping and we all have amazing stories to share how vaping has changed and even saved our lives. But please understand that we need to be cautious against these chancers as its impossible to distinguish between someone really in need or someone out to make a quick buck. Which is why we request people to become part of the community first

Last edited:
This could be a very informative conversation. I'm off cigarettes for 1.5 years now and can't stand them at all. I have smoked for roughly 30 years before finally quitting.

This could be a very informative conversation. I'm off cigarettes for 1.5 years now and can't stand them at all. I have smoked for roughly 30 years before finally quitting.
Awesome news @Nadz1972! Well done! After 30 years thats an amazing achievement. Welcome to the otherside

Some advice from my side to quit the stinkies
  • Two good reliable devices - you need a second device as a backup
  • Two or three juices you love - often overlooked but it makes it so much easier to stay off the stinkies if you like the juices a lot.
  • Start on stronger nic levels and work your way down. If mouth to lung, start on 18mg or at least 12mg

• Two or three juices you love - often overlooked but it makes it so much easier to stay off the stinkies if you like the juices a lot.
  • Start on stronger nic levels and work your way down. If mouth to lung, start on 18mg or at least 12mg
Thank you

Hey, @Silver , this is so true, May I also add to this with something I have also picked up with mates and myself is that you cannot look at it as quitting smoking with vaping. This will most often end in disaster as the person will feel like they are loosing out and that their Vaping is causing them to not be able to smoke which in its self can cause a mental block on vaping.

This is NOT always the case but I have seen it happen. The easier way is to look at it as upgrading from smoking to vaping. It's the ability to have your Nicotine Fix but also get all the cool flavours and mods that come with it. I have found that from this approach you start to realize the awesomeness of vaping and grow a passion for it.

Well long and short people don't like losing something they prefer to get something better :D

Agreed @Tontoe - very well said!

Vaping is most certainly an upgrade to smoking :
Much better flavours
No stinking in your home, clothes, car etc
It is widely accepted to be far less harmful than stinkies

The other thing I also wanted to mention for those considering stopping stinkies. Take it slow. Even if it takes you a few weeks don't worry. Just cut down the stinkies week by week and at the same time experiment and enjoy the vaping. If you've smoked for a decade it doesn't matter if it takes a month or two to stop. Each person is different.

Back