Attention: 3Avape is running the monthly #giveaways activity~

3avape

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hello Vapers,
It's been a while since our last #giveaways activity, now we'd like to try something different to make this activity funnier.

How to join us?
1. Rate and like the post.
2. Tag at least 2 friends and comment with a sentence of no more than 10 words to introduce 3Avape.

Date: From now to 14th Sept by 10:00am Beijing time.
By 20th Sept, we will pick out 2 comments we like the most and then announce the winners.

There will be 2 winners, and each will be awarded a IJOY Limitless XL Tank-Silver.
ijoy_limitless_xl_tank_1__6.png

Good luck everybody!
Best regards,
3Avape

Last edited:

I cannot say much @3avape as I have not ordered from you, but man they have a lot of cool stuff in stock and their pricing is awesome. Also love giveaways and always immensely grateful to our international vendors for these giveaways.

Thanks for giving away to EcigsSA and always being responsive on the forum and helping as much as you can. @3avape

@Lukeness @anton @Chronix
Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
:pThank you for joining the competition, please use less than 10 words.

thanks for the tag to the competition mate :) @Vape0206.... hows the Melo tank going after its repair..
No prob buddy.. I actually sold it.. Then swapped the pico for a vtc.. Bought a metropolis sub ohm tank.. Sold that.. Then got a smok tfv4 mini and now i got an avo 24

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Back