Atty for a reo squonk mod

clydern

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey . I am looking for atty suggestions for my reo. something with a nice open draw..I have the ol16. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Hey . I am looking for atty suggestions for my reo. something with a nice open draw..I have the ol16. Any other suggestions?

Try to get a AFC Top Cap for your Cyclone RDA, ask in the classies, has dual adjustable airslots...
cd73e99bbd54fb02c417e820d16d7947.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Try to get a AFC Top Cap for your Cyclone RDA, ask in the classies, has dual adjustable airslots...
cd73e99bbd54fb02c417e820d16d7947.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk
He has one of those, think he wants more airflow than that

Nuppin was quite airy but you will be lucky to find one ;)

Hi @clydern

I mainly use my Reos for MTL with the RM2. However I do have the OL16 and the Nuppin. They are both good. I find the Nuppin airflow not much more than the OL16 wide open. Maybe a bit more but not by much. Both are restricted lung for me.

I don't have any other experience with lung hit atties for the Reo.

Hi @clydern

I mainly use my Reos for MTL with the RM2. However I do have the OL16 and the Nuppin. They are both good. I find the Nuppin airflow not much more than the OL16 wide open. Maybe a bit more but not by much. Both are restricted lung for me.

I don't have any other experience with lung hit atties for the Reo.
Ok then I think the reo isn't for me

Would the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA work on a REO?

Tagging @Andre since I know he loves that RDTA.

It takes up to 20mm if I'm not mistaken

@clydern, if its a low profile Reo then I am sure you can fit a slightly bigger atty on
It may overhang but should work.

It looks like a low profile to me
I.e. the catchcup part is low - about 5mm high

(The standard profile Reo catchcup is quite a bit higher, so one needed a small atty to fit into it for the 510 to make proper contact.) But these tended to be sold quite a while ago. Since the Low Profile came out, I think most Reo buyers would go for that rather for the extra versatility on atties

It looks like a low profile to me
I.e. the catchcup part is low - about 5mm high

(The standard profile Reo catchcup is quite a bit higher, so one needed a small atty to fit into it for the 510 to make proper contact.) But these tended to be sold quite a while ago. Since the Low Profile came out, I think most Reo buyers would go for that rather for the extra versatility on atties
I think I might sell it and just get me a Topside squonker

I know some Reonauts will disagree with me - but I think the Reo excels in MTL. Battery lasts long before noticing the sag - and the juice lasts long too. This was the original intention of the original modmaker as far as I understand. The RM2 is still the king of MTL vapes for me. In terms of flavour, responsiveness and vigour. And the Reo just goes on and on, so its very durable.

Yes, one can do bigger, airier lung hits - but the single battery drains faster and so does the juice. And the design of it doesn't accommodate larger BF atties well.

Last edited:
Any bottom fed 'atty' will fit your reo, 22mm 'attys' will have a overhang but that's the price to pay for that airflow you 'need'.

If any of you guys are interested in a steal for a reo pm me..I got a great deal it's onlly right that I pass it on

Last edited:
I know some Reonauts will disagree with me - but I think the Reo excels in MTL. Battery lasts long before noticing the sag - and the juice lasts long too. This was the original intention of the original modmaker as far as I understand. The RM2 is still the king of MTL vapes for me. In terms of flavour, responsiveness and vigour. And the Reo just goes on and on, so its very durable.

Yes, one can do bigger, airier lung hits - but the single battery drains faster and so does the juice. And the design of it doesn't accommodate larger BF atties well.

Well said, this is the reason I'm so drawn to the Reo, my battery goes all day on a single charge and there's a little juice left in the bottle when I go to bed. Its been the most efficient, rugged, simple little setup I've used for over 4yrs and going strong :h: Absolutely love my SL/O16s' :h:

Last edited by a moderator:
@clydern Have you tried building dual coils and running the airflow wide open on that gold afc cap? Maybe @Genosmate can add a picture her of his drilled out Cyclones to show you his setup? Maybe try a larger bore drip tip that that Fusion drip tip and see if it helps any.

Back