Avo 24 bottom airflow from Sir Vape

Hey guys just got info back from GeekVape

Apparently the Avo's they sent us were pre-production models. They have apologised a million times for the mistake as so do we. There was a mix up in the dispatch dept and we were sent these which we did not even have time to check before VapeCon. They will be shipping us full final production models which are ready early next week. These we will ship out to you as soon as they arrive. Please can you mail me on hugo@sirvape.co.za with a pic of the Avo as well as your receipt and we will get them off to you when they come in. I have also confirmed that these do come with the ceramic block for single coil function.
Mail and WhatsApp sent:)

@Sir Vape Hi Guys, Any update on this?

Hello there just waiting on shipping date from GeekVape. Been on their case all week. I want a confirmed date before I post instead of giving a date just for the sake of it. I have all of you on email that have replied to me and will send out updated info as soon as I get it. Sorry about the delay guys.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I have just been informed that the replacement Avo's will ship 20th / 25th. They have made a few tweaks to the Avo and with the 3 day holiday starting tom has been the delay in them getting them out. Will update next week if any changes.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I have just been informed that the replacement Avo's will ship 20th / 25th. They have made a few tweaks to the Avo and with the 3 day holiday starting tom has been the delay in them getting them out. Will update next week if any changes.
Have sent back both my Avo 24s. Still waiting a response @Sir Vape

Last edited:
Hey guys the latest feedback I had today is that they would ship after the Chinese holiday which is around the 5/7th :banghead:

Frustrating I agree and we apologise from our side. They have not been officially released anywhere yet and are in production at the moment and then will go into quality testing before packaging. GeekVape have apologised but would rather units go out properly tested and we will be priority when it comes to shipping.

Guys you are more than welcome to use the units as is. I do know quite a few guys using them already. Use different o-rings on the unit to make it use-able. We are not asking for the units back and when the new ones arrive they will be shipped out to you and you can use the current unit for spares etc.

@sirvape, you guys have an eta on the production versions of these yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi just got confirmation that our Avo stock will be shipping in the next day or say. Thanks once again for your patience guys.

@Sir Vape ... I wonder when i will get a response to my emails regarding the AVO24 i got at Vapecon 2016 - same issues as the above forum members and it was purchased from your stand - Statements to prove purchase - eagerly await your response...

Back